Search results

1. S

clone throttle hookup secrets!

nevermind to my last questions. My computer is just being slow.
  2. S

New 6.5, do I need a mounting plate?

Comet Torque converter I am interested in one of the mounting plates. Does the mounting plate with a comet torque converter and a clone engine allow everything to mount up correctly? Thanks,
  3. S

DB 30 with a 6.5 clone and a comet torque converter

Thanks for the great information. I am going to HF tomorrow and getting a clone. I have an order in for the torque converter and other needed items. Thanks,
  4. S

DB 30 with a 6.5 clone and a comet torque converter

Hi out there, Anyone out there put a clone with a comet torque converter on it. If so how do you like it? I have heard torque converters make it nice and smooth and more lower end torque (which is always good.) A side question, anyone know what diameter the handle bars are. I need to...
  5. S

Upgrade to 3.5HPmotor

Hi out there, I am a newbie to the mini bike world. I just bought a DB at the portland swap meet and it came it with an extra motor. The motor is 3.5 hp briggs. I know most are upgrading to the clone motors but for the price I will start with bad boy. Anyone out there put one of these on...
  6. S

Hey out there

Hi my name is Bryan from Portland, or. Well I just bought my first mini bike at the Portland swap meet not that long ago. I am also into racing lawn mowers but not as much as I used to be. I have a couple of friends that also are getting into mini bikes. I have a baja doodle bug. I am...