Search results

1. TeamCheap

california drought......how bad is it really ?

I wonder what a pallet of water is worth in California these days or a tanker full of water? does a gallon of water cost more than a gallon of gas ? I see pictures of lakes dried up and read about water wars and communities that will have their water shut off rendering their homes worthless...
  2. TeamCheap

CNC plasma table

I'm very very close to buying a CNC plasma table and was wondering who else has one or uses one. I've wanted one for a long time and finally have decided to just get one and see what I can do with it. I will be losing a bit of garage space but I hope to be able to make some money with it...
  3. TeamCheap

shopping ALIBABA

I'd like one of these around the property.
  4. TeamCheap

new plow setup

Finally got it all together and there isn't any snow to plow.
  5. TeamCheap

Jury duty

Just got home from jury duty and I have to say they have it worked out very well it seemed much better than the other time I served years ago. I wasn't to happy when I got my notice to serve but after confirming my work will pay me for the day/s I serve I was sort of looking forward to it...
  6. TeamCheap

This will be interesting............

So by now we have all heard of ISIS and how bad they are so here is this story from the Netherlands that will be interesting to watch. netherlands-says-ok-for-biker-gangs-to-fight-islamic-state
  7. TeamCheap

I fell victim to two internet ads recently

The first one was minor but I never look at those damn ads but this one was interesting to me it was just a simple key carabiner thingy but I wanted one from bass pro shops. $9.99 Stainless steel and the S-biners have a twist lock so they stay put. The other one I was just surfing around...
  8. TeamCheap

I have a problem

I have a problem and I was hoping it wouldn't happen but it did. Today I'm working outside and asked the wife if she would go get MY new HF welding table because I needed it, she disappears and comes back in a few minutes empty handed so I ask "where is the table" in which she replies "I need...
  9. TeamCheap

What is the problem with HF's online site

I ordered a welding table (Item #61369) and updated my inside track membership on Monday of this week and still nothing:out:. The tables are back ordered (fine-it happens-the tables are awesome) but they charged me $6.99 for shipping and processed payment on my inside track card renewal over...
  10. TeamCheap

Old ARGO 6X6

I bought this old argo Saturday that will need extensive work I believe to get going but atleast it has the trans in it. here are pictures from the ad, I don't have my own pictures of it yet. The tires are rough and the engines are in pieces and I may go the cheap and easy route by...
  11. TeamCheap

something stuck together ? use the wax trick

I'm sure almost everyone here already knows about the wax trick but for the 2 or 3 that still don't here it is, I learned this from one of the old wise ones at work. When you got some bolts or even shafts or whatever that are tight and your heating them and trying all different things before...
  12. TeamCheap

Hopefully trading (nothing cool)

So I have two old snowmobiles that I just havnt done anything with and likely never will and besides when are we ever going to get snow here :out: but I'm hoping to trade both of them for this little obviously Chinese quad. Totally fine with me since I havnt gotten an easy way to drag the...
  13. TeamCheap

I have a question for professional welders

Do you ever use your welding shop as a painting area ?
  14. TeamCheap

You can buy anything on the net nowadays

I'm sure most all of us have bought something off fleecebay and who hasn't found a good deal right around the corner on CL and ordering from online merchants is old hat. But by far the biggest and wildest thing I/we have ever bought on the net was a house and what a wild and nerve racking...
  15. TeamCheap

I feel it was a great CL deal

I have been out of the minibike scene for a while since I traded off my FOX and it seemed all the good minibikes go before I can get to them. Not having a minibike I drifted away and worked on other things but always kept watch for the right one. I got lucky and snagged this little chaparral...
  16. TeamCheap

Seen this trike on CL.

Go Kart Cart 3 Wheeler Sand Buggy I'd like to see it with the rear fenders off.
  17. TeamCheap

I now have the "right to work"

So it's the law now for better or worse here in michigan, the newest right to work state. I dont think the work places will become dangerous over night or at all in the future. I can always call MIOSHA out to the jobsite if they try to force me into an unsafe work situation, never going to...
  18. TeamCheap

Bw80

Got the bug to work on my BW80 and have gotten most of the parts in that I ordered, everything but the seat cover. So in a few minutes I'll go out and put the rear shock on and replace the fork seals and throttle cable then put the air filter back on and maybe throw a new plug in it. I need...
  19. TeamCheap

TEK screws are great

I just came in from using TEK screws on my utility trailers new flooring and they work great. I used 3/4 wolmanized plywood which is a bit thicker than what was on there and it looks good. I hope they hold as well as the concrete nails they used at the factory.
  20. TeamCheap

Got ahold of a SNAPPER

I just got home with a new to me old snapper. I was told the engine is seized and he couldnt find parts for it, its a briggs twin 12.5 horizontal. The tractor is pretty cool and has a 6 speed trans and hi/lo as well (so 12 speed overall) and a mowing deck. It has been well taken care of...