What is the problem with HF's online site

I ordered a welding table (Item #61369) and updated my inside track membership on Monday of this week and still nothing:eek:ut:.
The tables are back ordered (fine-it happens-the tables are awesome) but they charged me $6.99 for shipping and processed payment on my inside track card renewal over two days ago which still hasn't been updated.
(I knew I should have just renewed it at the local store :doah:)

In trying to contact them about these simple issues I find the website and phone for customer service out of service.:censure: makes me want to :2guns: someone.

I did send an off site Email to them and got a robot acknowledgment of it but I doubt I'll hear any more from them.(I may have been a little abrasive:001_rolleyes:)

Your situation is the prime reason I NEVER order (and pay for) ANYTHING "back ordered".:doah:
Michael
It didn't show up as back ordered until after they had processed the order :doah: but I hear what you saying and wouldn't have ordered it knowing it was backordered.

Well somebody did something there because they finally updated my inside track club.
I felt that after waiting the 48 hours plus for them to update it they could at least spend 1 minute (if it takes even that long) to actually update it.

I was going to call my credit card company this morning and see what they could do if it had not been taken care of, I just wasn't willing to pay for something and not get it. :eek:ut:
If the onsite contact would have allowed me to submit an inquiry into this they would have had a nice exchange but after that failed I tried the phone and was told it is not working at this time call back later.:censure::mad2:
That was it I was in a rage :cursing:. (yes I looked just like that but redder)

After digging through their site I did read their policy of charging shipping for backordered items and then charging for the actual item when it becomes available sort of lame to me but maybe its drop shipped or something IDK.

Now to see how the table is handled I already have one but needed/wanted another one and they are scarce at the local stores so that is why I ordered it online.

It didn't show up as back ordered until after they had processed the order :doah: but I hear what you saying and wouldn't have ordered it knowing it was backordered.
Your experience is exactly why I have become very reluctant to purchase ANYTHING from an on-line catalog. (They sometimes do not update product availability):cursing: If possible , I now try to CALL and talk to a customer service rep who can verify stock, THEN I order it while on the phone with them. I do realize that it is not always possible to call and talk to a rep.
Michael