Search results

1. R

Craigslist Postings in the Dallas/Ft Worth area

Found these listed on Craigslist here in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Thought I would share. Custom Mini Bike old school mini bike Old School Mini Bike
  2. R

Before and Current Log Pics

Update Ok so not much progress right now w/ my oldest playing select soccer and running track for the school, my middle son getting ready to start martial arts and my youngest getting ready to start soccer as well. I keep thinking of that movie w/ Michael Keaton where he makes a copy of himself...
  3. R

Hey Yellowhand, I was checking out some of your rebuilds and all I can say is wow. This is my first mini bike rebuild so I may be hitting you up for ideas and advice and general info if that is ok. Thanks
  4. R

Thanks Restore Kid. Thats pretty much my stance but I do like to respectful of the elders and thanks for the props. Yellowhand, Im thinking I will build a seat pan for it or buy a pre-made bobber style seat and mold it in to the curve. I was trying to sort of go for the drop seat look w/ out...
  5. R

Thanks Thanks, I picked the bike up from a guy in Colorado last May for 80 bones to fix up for my 3 boys and am just now really getting a chance really put some time into it. My 14 year old did alot of the work himself. He did all the wire brush sanding and most of the parts cleaning and...
  6. R

This started out as an old MTD/Columbia. For those of you that are die hard fans of restoring to the original look I apologize in advance.
  7. R

Brigss&Stratton Engine Decals

Anyone know a good source for Briggs & Stratton engine decals. I am looking to replace the decal for a 1984 B&S 5hp 206cc I/C cast iron bore engine. The model/type/code is: 131436-0190-01-84061506. Thanks in advance for any info. Rod
  8. R

Fork boots

Any have or know where I can find a set of fork boots for a columbia/mtd mini bike.
  9. R

Brigss and Stratton 5hp?

EC Distributing
  10. R

Brigss and Stratton 5hp?

Thanks for the info and it is a 2 bolt flange.
  11. R

Brigss and Stratton 5hp?

It is a 2 bolt flange and Im sorry but EC? I am fairly new on here so I have not figured out all the abbrevations and acronyms yet.
  12. R

Brigss and Stratton 5hp?

Anyone know if you can use and aftermarket carb on a B&S 5hp 206cc Lighting Coil Cast Iron Bore engine and if so what is the diameter of the intake? ie: 22mm, 24mm etc etc. The engine model number is 131436. Thanks
  13. R

Is this a Briggs?

Ah Ha! I see them. The exhaust looks exactly as mine did as well. Is there another way to run the exhaust or a different exhaust period that could be used. I know it all up to the imagination. Thanks for the info. Rod
  14. R

Is this a Briggs?

Thanks Randy. Thats good info.
  15. R

Is this a Briggs?

ok. If my research is correct, the engine is a 206cc 5hp industrial/commercial cast iron bore engine. Mechanical governer and it says start type is "alternator only". What the hell does that mean. The model number is 131436 the Type is 0190 01 and the Code is 84061506.
  16. R

Is this a Briggs?

Ok... finally got the paint off. It is a B&S 206cc 5hp industrial/commercial cast iron bore. I know its good because its a briggs but beyond that, what do ya'll think of this engine?By the way, you guys know your ****!
  17. R

Is this a Briggs?

I will definately post pics as I make progress and thanks to all for info.
  18. R

Is this a Briggs?

Im not sure. I am just going off what the previous owner told me and one other member on this sight has told me. Im just trying to find out as much info as I can before I pull it and start trying to get her going.
  19. R

Is this a Briggs?

Here are some pics of the whole bike.
  20. R

Is this a Briggs?

Thanks for the info so far. Yes, it is an MTD frame, and most definately not the original engine. It barely fits in the frame. I will have to try remove the "silver" paint that the previous owner used to try to "enhance" the look of the engine. :doah: