Search results

1. R

Craigslist Postings in the Dallas/Ft Worth area

Found these listed on Craigslist here in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Thought I would share. Custom Mini Bike old school mini bike Old School Mini Bike
  2. R

Before and Current Log Pics

This started out as an old MTD/Columbia. For those of you that are die hard fans of restoring to the original look I apologize in advance.
  3. R

Brigss&Stratton Engine Decals

Anyone know a good source for Briggs & Stratton engine decals. I am looking to replace the decal for a 1984 B&S 5hp 206cc I/C cast iron bore engine. The model/type/code is: 131436-0190-01-84061506. Thanks in advance for any info. Rod
  4. R

Fork boots

Any have or know where I can find a set of fork boots for a columbia/mtd mini bike.
  5. R

Brigss and Stratton 5hp?

Anyone know if you can use and aftermarket carb on a B&S 5hp 206cc Lighting Coil Cast Iron Bore engine and if so what is the diameter of the intake? ie: 22mm, 24mm etc etc. The engine model number is 131436. Thanks
  6. R

Is this a Briggs?

I have been told that this engine is probably a 7.5 or 8hp B&S engine off a generator of some type. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have more pics if needed. Thanks.
  7. R

Newbie ?s

Hello All, I am new to the site and love all the cool looking minis. I recently purchashed what I believe to be a early 70s' model Columbia/MTD for me and my boys. One question I have, since someone decided to paint over the engine covers and cases, is about the engine. I have not had a...