Search results

1. taco bill

Steens Taquito taco33

A friend of mine sent me this pic of his neighbors yard art. Taco 33/ Taquito NFS
  2. taco bill

taco bill's sex machine more than 2 wheels

okay guys i am going to try this. i have some real nice tacos and i cant get my self too cut one up. i bought a bonanza from a fellow member, heck why not cut the sucker up. its only a bonanza chopper. :facepalm:. not sure what engine i am going to use four choice's. its gonna be a trike. on...
  3. taco bill

taco 99 kiddie ride

On my vacation this week I decided to make one of these on my spare time. I remember seeing something like it on American Pickers and American Restoration. So this is what I came up with: "Taco 99 Kiddie Ride." I'm still working on it though. Trying to get all the bugs out. TB...
  4. taco bill

taco 44 on cl

hurry up its gonna go fast............... *****streched mini bike
  5. taco bill

flea fork

looking for a flea fork thanks
  6. taco bill

taco 44 1966 1/2

for sale taco44 1st year. frame, fork, shocks and rims. has numbers. frame and fork are in good shape just need sandblasting. rear shocks have minor dings and surface rust. all four rim halfs have valve holes and need to be cleaned up....asking 600.00 plus shipping.......
  7. taco bill

taquito finds bro

well i finally finished my early 1965 taquito. looking good. so i figured it time that taquito meets his long lost little brother taco33. its been about 47 yrs since they seen each other. taco 33 has only had one owner all of its life. left in the corner of a garage. a little dirty but all...
  8. taco bill

free taco 22

thats right a free taco 22. a friend of mine called me and said, i am cleaning out my garage do you want my taco mini bike, if not i am throwing it out to the junkman.. i said wait, i will take it. he has had that bike for a long time. he traded a taco 44 for the 22. back in the day. its had a...
  9. taco bill

taco 55

looking for any pics of a taco 55, that the engine is mounted on the right side down tube. saw one awhile back. it was in the back of a pickup. thanks bill
  10. taco bill

garage art

i was trying to clean out my garage to day and came across an old taco frame. i forgot i had. it was in real bad shape. hummmm what can i do with it. throw it out. sell it on ebay. craigslist. give it to the scrap guy. no. wall art, yea. this is what i came up with...........
  11. taco bill

6.5 clone carb

looking for a good reliable carb at a fair price. for a 6.5 clone engine stock. something with a little power. tnanks bill
  12. taco bill

taco mini bike

looking for an early taco 44 or 66 with round swing arms any condition. parts whatever? thanks tb