1. Compnerd88

Money to Spend.

Get a Baja Heat........ I did -Logan
  2. Compnerd88

changing oil is a mess....

You don't get no better than that :thumbsup: -Logan
  3. Compnerd88

6.5 throttle setup and install questions

Great advice man :thumbdown: A little from me: Correct spelling is "sometime" and "advice" -Logan
  4. Compnerd88

i got the engine a nd it kicks ass

Dont bring up sore history..... Just look for threads by the author of this thread and you'll see -Logan
  5. Compnerd88

6.5 throttle setup and install questions

Mx5.....you'll need to shorten the chain because of the motor swap....different distance dimensions. Not sure about the cjtmini plate....it may not be slotted so all the chain adjustment will have to be done with links Dont really know tho.... -Logan
  6. Compnerd88

throttle hook up

Been through alot with the kid who started this thread Long Story..... -Logan
  7. Compnerd88

Real Mini Bike!

That was the best answer ever.......I just may quote you in my Sig. Anyway.....I doubt that thing does 40 with the governor on it. My Baja Heat (Same Thing) has about 11-12hp and only does 40 with the governor removed -Logan
  8. Compnerd88

My new Baja...

Damn......sorry to hear that Best of Luck with Everything -Logan
  9. Compnerd88

throttle hook up

Nothing sinks in with you does it? I just did a simple search for "Throttle Hookup" and found 43 individual threads. I suggest you do the same.....stop being so damn lazy and search or your never gonna figure anything out....AT ALL While your at it you need to learn basic forum rules...
  10. Compnerd88

why does everybody say they have to hang it up for winter????

Agreed 100% :thumbsup: -Logan
  11. Compnerd88

Clone mods

Might be because hes using a cjtmini engine mount....really not sure though -Logan
  12. Compnerd88

Clone Accelerates out of control

Just trade me your sprocket for my 54 tooth and the bike would be MUCH more rideable -Logan
  13. Compnerd88

i got the engine a nd it kicks ass

If only I had the patience you do..... -Logan
  14. Compnerd88

why did the look of the clone change??

That's a big maybe.....but hey, we can dream right -Logan
  15. Compnerd88

why did the look of the clone change??

Damn man....use the search button PLEASE Every question that you've asked this past week or so could have been answered with a simple search. Here.....read this: Affordable Go Karts - Performance Basics -Logan
  16. Compnerd88

Think this crank is still usable?

That crank is fine....it's not scared up badly at all from the pic -Logan
  17. Compnerd88

Clone Accelerates out of control

Hey Savian....I'll buy that sprocket from you....or trade you for my 55 tooth sprocket.....I need a higher gear on my gokart I have #41 chain BTW -Logan
  18. Compnerd88

My New Mini Bike

Yes.....yes it is :thumbsup: -Logan
  19. Compnerd88

Coupons / Deals

Damn.....that is SHI77Y -Logan
  20. Compnerd88

6.5 conversion plate pics?

The Search button is your friend -Logan