Search results

1. Compnerd88

Comet Industries Goes Out of Business

We are sorry to inform you that Comet has shut their doors for good and we will not be getting any more Torq-A-Verters in from them. Your order has been closed & canceled and no charges have ever been applied to your credit card. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have cause...
  2. Compnerd88

Valve height??

Thsi is what I got......one valve keeper / retainer is higher than the other. Is this supposed to be like this? Also when I set the valve lash does the head need to be on the motor so I can get TDC? Do I need to set lash at TDC?? -Logan
  3. Compnerd88

Clutch Stuck on Shaft

Well I started the tear in on my Baja Heat. So I though I would begin with the clutch. I got the bolt on the end of the crank off, removed the circlip and the clutch is stuck! It wont come off the crank. So I was just wondering if there is some sort of specific procedure for removing the...
  4. Compnerd88

My New Mini Bike

Got this today for $200. Everything works great....need to tune the carb a little. I like it so far -Logan
  5. Compnerd88

Spare Pull Start

Just wondering if anyone had a spare tecumseh pull start they would sell for cheap? Its for a 6hp OHV tecumseh -Logan
  6. Compnerd88

Need Some General Clone Help Please

Ok...heres the deal....i'm new at this Alright, so I got a 6.5 Lifan/Greyhound honda clone from Harbor Freight. It seems to run well stock, but I want more. I am 21 years old and a CNC Machinist. I recently made an Air Filter Adapter for my clone and added a K&N air filter. After I...