Search results

1. R

new carb low speed setting

does anybody know what the low speed setting should be for this carburetor? not familiar with tecumseh carburetors. this is for a 6.5 power sport ohh65 71707c. thanks!
  2. R

briggs 2.5 hp carb and tank

briggs 2.5 hp carb and tank $30 shipped
  3. R

predator clone animal top dead center tool

This is a top dead center tool for the predator clone or animal. This tool screws into the spark plug hole and aids in finding true top dead center with a degree wheel. It is also an essential tool for torquing and removing a flywheel nut. $25 shipped.
  4. R

comet industries 3/4 bore 13 tooth 35 pitch scs clutch 400 series

comet industries 3/4 bore 13 tooth 35 pitch scs clutch 400 series. manufacturer part numbers 217363C, 216471A, and 216471ACP. single sprocket self contained clutch with heavy duty needle bearing for racing go karts and mini bikes. tougher and longer lasting than standard type clutches. $60 shipped.
  5. R

5hp honda parts list

does anyone have the parts list for this motor? 5hp honda
  6. R

(2) new ar3910x autolite spark plugs

(2) new ar3910x autolite spark plugs $14 shipped usps first class package with delivery confirmation and tracking number included.
  7. R

carb part

not familiar with these motors. im missing what looks to be a fuel jet screw of some sort. what part am i missing? do i look to replace this part or entire carb? where can i get this part?
  8. R

10 foot of #40 chain with a master link

hi i got 10 foot of #40 chain with a master link for $16 shipped. this chain is brand new and fits perfectly into a small flat rate priority mail box. delivery confirmation is included with your purchase. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime. thank you.
  9. R

7/8 inch clutch or brake lever

hi i got one 7/8 inch clutch or brake lever for $14 shipped. split mounting collar steel handle with classic ball end. this item is brand new. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime. thank you.
  10. R

4 inch azusa brake drum

hi i got one 4 inch azusa brake drum for $6. this steel brake drum has the popular indus pattern and universal mounting holes 5/16" and 3/8". 2-7/8" bolt circle. this item is brand new. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime. thank you.
  11. R

azusa minibike brake model# 2208

hi i got one azusa minibike brake model# 2208 for $36 shipped.4 1/2in. internal expanding brake. Bore Diameter (in.): 5/8, Outside Diameter (in.): 4 1/2. Built in anchor. Two cable mounting ears. Premium bonded lining. Long actuating arm. Overall length of shoe is 6 3/4in. Braking surface is 4...
  12. R

10 foot of #41 chain with a master link

hi i got 10 foot of #41 chain with a master link for $16 shipped. this chain is brand new and fits perfectly into a small flat rate priority mail box. delivery confirmation is included with your purchase. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime. thank you.
  13. R

10 foot of #35 chain with a master link

hi i got 10 foot of #35 chain with a master link for $16 shipped. this chain is brand new sealed in the manufacturer plastic and fits perfectly into a small flat rate priority mail box. delivery confirmation is included with your purchase. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me...
  14. R

briggs 2hp to 5hp stock air cleaner assembly

if you have one laying around you dont want let me know. thanks.
  15. R

oem briggs pick up tube

i got a oem briggs pick up tube for your carburetor. part number 391813 $5 shipped.
  16. R

briggs 2hp problem

this motor will not run wide open. it gets up a little above idle then stumbles then dies. what are some symptoms of a bad coil? any aftermarket head gaskets out there?
  17. R

can this carb be fixed?

18. R

briggs 2hp carb

im looking for the one with the pull choke.
  19. R

briggs manual

need a carb. looking for the manual on this engine: 60102 0284-03 76020201
  20. R

10 foot #35 chain with master link

hi i have 10 foot of #35 chain with a master link for $16 shipped. it is brand new and removed from manufacturer packaging for less shipping cost. delivery confirmation is included with your purchase. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime. thank you.