Search results

1. MarksA-C

Rupp Gas Tank

Got some surface rust and light dents from sitting in a barn for 40+ years. No rot or pitting. Asking $50 plus shipping Located in West Allis, WI
  2. MarksA-C

Vintage Goodyear 4.00/4.80-12 Tires

Looking to sell a set of vintage Goodyear All Weather 4.80/4.00-12 Diamond tread tires. In great condition except the bead has some wear but won't effect the tires mounting when used with tubes. Seen these on scooters and some of the early mini bikes like the Mustang. Asking $120 + shipping...
  3. MarksA-C

Survivor Heald VT-3

I got into a bad wreck this summer when the forks broke on my micro bike while cruising in the high 30s. Got pretty banged up sadly and after only about a week of recovery I got a phone call from a former customer I had thru Sears and he had a minibike that he wanted to sell. Ended up picking...
  4. MarksA-C

Survivor Bonanza MX1510

Got this from an antique engine collector I know from a local tractor show. Story goes when he was a kid, his neighbors 2 kids got a pair of brand new MX1510s and within a couple weeks one of the kids hit a power pole guide wire. The boy survived, bike was wrecked and the mom said for the...
  5. MarksA-C

NOS MTD Foot Pegs

NOS foot pegs. From a closed MTD dealership. Part number 444-6020. Asking $20 + shipping Located in Milwaukee, WI
  6. MarksA-C

NOS Fox Clutch Shoes

NOS Fox parts, still new in bag. Still has the price from the 70's written on it. I sont know what models they fit. Make for a nice display piece for a fox collector. Asking $30 + shipping Located in Milwaukee, WI
  7. MarksA-C

NOS MTD Trail Flite Center Stand

For sale is a NOS center stand for a 10" wheel MTD Trail Flite. About 10" tall, nos from a closed dealership. Asking $50 + shipping Located in Milwaukee, WI
  8. MarksA-C

NOS MTD Handlebar Lock Knobs

Both are NOS, cleaned the dust off and ready to use. Came from a closed MTD dealer. Seen these on a 10" Trail Flite, don't know model specifics or part number. Asking $30 shipped for the pair
  9. MarksA-C

NOS MTD Trail Flite Exhaust Extensions

Both on these are NOS and go on the end of the Taylor mufflers. I don't have any clamps. The bent one is for the 10" wheel bike, part number 310-6644. Has some rust damage, minor flaking. Asking $30 + shipping The strait one is for the 6" wheel bike, part number 310-6645. Has minor chrome...
  10. MarksA-C

Got a Homemade 60's Fat Tire Bike

I picked this up at auction and its a very cool ride for sure! All steel, heavy built, crazy floatation tire on the back too! The engine is a 1966 Briggs and Stratton 7hp and besides that there are no other markings. Has a torque converter, disk brake on the jackshaft, and a compartment under...
  11. MarksA-C

Picked up another Retek Cheetah

Hey fellow mini bike addicts, I havent been on the forum much in the last couple years. Been getting back into minibikes quite heavily lately. Somewhere between 20 and 30 again. Funny enough, I was on my way home from picking up a lighting coil H70 Tecumseh and right as I pulled in the...
  12. MarksA-C

WTB Retek Cheetah Gas Tank & Clutch Cover

I recently picked up a pretty nice condition Retek Cheetah and I am looking for a decent condition Chrome tank for it. Same as the Herters if I remember correctly. Will eventually want to find a clutch cover too but one thing at a time. Thank you!
  13. MarksA-C

WTB Heathkit Hilltopper Muffler

Working on my Hilltopper and muffler is rusted pretty bad. Has holes and almost all chrome is gone. Hoping to find a replacement. Thank you!
  14. MarksA-C

Two Tecumseh 8hp Engines with lighting/charging coils

Both of these engines have the lighting/charging coil. The black one is newer and runs with great compression but the carburetor needs servicing. Electric starter works and the plastic tank is solid and does not leak. 1" wide and 3" long shaft. Still set up as a snowblower engine so it...
  15. MarksA-C

Shroud/ Side mounted gas tank Tecumseh, Lauson, Rupp

Hey Folks, I have a side/shroud mounted gas tank and shroud. I do believe this is for a Tecumseh or Lauson, 3/3.5hp size. I've seen these on some Rupps. Overall it is smaller, about a quart size tank. One side has a tent but it should pull out easy enough. Outside has some scratches...
  16. MarksA-C

Larger Round Gas Tank NOS (Only have 1)

This is a NOS Blitz-Fogger tank. Its a bit bigger than the other tanks I'm selling, and I only have this one. Battle to the death!!! Its 8.25" long and 4" in diameter. Filler and drain are on opposite ends of the tank. Made from some thicker steel and its original white paint is nearly...
  17. MarksA-C

Motor mounting plates

I have 2 of these motor mounting plates. These were from go-karts but are pretty universal for any real application. About 8" wide and 10" long. $15 each shipped?
  18. MarksA-C

Small Steel gas tank (Tecumseh?)

I can't remember what this came off of, I think it was a tecumseh. I'm a bit of a tank hoarder so they all blend together... Its about 3" wide, 3" tall, and just under 7" long. Filler is in the center and the drain is offset to one side. Tanks is nearly spotless inside. Asking $25...
  19. MarksA-C

Soup Can style gas tank

Hey all, for sale I have a old "soup can" styled gas tank. Came off a lauson/tecumseh lawnmower. The inside has some minor surface rust starting and the outside is dirty. About 3" round and 8" long. The filler is in the center and the drain is on the left side and built into the tank, can't...
  20. MarksA-C

NOS Small Round Gas Tanks

Still have tanks left! Here I have some NOS small gas tanks. They are about 7.25 long and 3.25" in diameter. Still have the factory storage oil inside so these tanks are rust free and spotless! The drain is on the opposite side than the filler. The filler cap is NOT vented and would need...