Search results

1. jokernites

GX160 Heads

rite on is that only if your going to put bigger valves in it or just something you de when porting
  2. jokernites

Tube bender

Looking to make my own frame wondering if any one has any good info on a tubing bender that wont cost an arm and a leg to buy any help would be great thanks
  3. jokernites

GX160 Heads

you say one is unshrouded and the other on has been done whats the differance between the two i cant tell or i dont know what iam lookinf for
  4. jokernites

no spark bad coil?

so last week i was riding my moni bike around its a 6.5 clone with a few mods i have a race today with it no i have no spark i pulled to plug out held it on the motor pulled a few times no spark the motor ran great last week now this do these coils just dump out laike that or could it be...
  5. jokernites

short side radius

what dose unshoud the valves mean
  6. jokernites

Custom home made added lift cam?

this is awsome i want to make one now i understand the lift but how do you figure out duration:confused:
  7. jokernites

Mini bike chain

Rite on thanks
  8. jokernites

Mini bike chain

So I streched my mini bike I put the motor up front now iam nunning a big ass chain iam thinking about moving the motor to the back of the frame to make the chain shorter iam hoppen that buy doing this it will make the bike take off faster because there is not so much chain to move does this...
  9. jokernites

drive shaft

does any one know the bolt size on the drive shaft on a 6.5 clone
  10. jokernites

shooting fire

i dont know but every thing that comes out of this kids mouth makes me want to :2guns: in the head what a dumb ass if you want to make the neighbors happy stay the :censure: inside:thefinger:
  11. jokernites

won the race last nite

i cant get the :censure: picture to show up
  12. jokernites

won the race last nite

this is what my mini looks like and for the most part this is what they all are starting to look like 6.5 clone with ether a rupp lil indian or a fox frame
  13. jokernites

won the race last nite

theres about 12-15 of us and we go to a few different tracks that we built the next on is a hill climb i had posted a thread a couple weeks ago to get some info on some cheap things to make me go faster to beat them just a lil somthing that a few of us started
  14. jokernites

won the race last nite

yea i ran the piss out of that bike i need to make a few more small adjustment but it ran great
  15. jokernites

won the race last nite

just wanted to say tanks to every won that helped me out:thumbsup:
  16. jokernites

clutch slipping

rite on just cleaned it out this morning
  17. jokernites

clutch slipping

took my max torque apart cut the spring down works much better thans for the help hope i can when the race tomorrow:thumbsup:
  18. jokernites

FOX DOODLEBUG model# 1238

but i thought your last name was cantweld:thefinger: