Search results

1. F

Perris Race for tomorrow - CANCELLED due to weather

I heard that the Perris race was cancelled because everyone down there is afraid to get beat by the Central California guys! :thumbsup:
  2. F

EVENT: Hanford Races May 29, 2010 Kings Speedway

I was talking about my twin cylinder bike, I could give you an advantage by pulling one of the spark plug wires off.
  3. F

EVENT: Hanford Races May 29, 2010 Kings Speedway

My motor is stock, are you gunning for me also? :shrug:
  4. F

MAY 29th HANFORD RACES

Guardrail dave is using bones for breaks! Going to miss you at the Hanford races.
  5. F

UPDATED WITH PICS!!! Well wishes to Guardrail Dave from April 16th crash

Hey Dave, Frankenstein says if the doctors need more parts to put you back together, he'll see who he can dig up! Get well soon my friend.
  6. F

Central Cal mini bike racing

Pull start only? Your making Frankstein very angry! :angry:
  7. F

aggressive dogs

I was walking my dog down the road today and a homeless guy walked up to me and told me he hadn't had a bite in over three days, so I told my dog to bite him. Who's the bad guy here?
  8. F

Another Fun day with the Central Valley guys

Vengeance will be mine! I run faster with the villagers chasing me.
  9. F

I remember telling you I was going to be in Visalia until about 3:00. I knew someone was here on...

I remember telling you I was going to be in Visalia until about 3:00. I knew someone was here on a minibike. I saw the tire marks where you peeled out in the driveway!
  10. F

Unidentified mini bike

Hi, thanks for the info. That looks like a match, darn, I was hoping it was a high dollar mini. At least now I can hop it up instead of restoring it.
  11. F

Unidentified mini bike

Hi, can anybody give me any info on this mini? The frame is two seperate pieces that bolt together below the handlebars and the shocks hold the rear together. Frankenstein
  12. All American/El Tigre/Maverick II

All American/El Tigre/Maverick II

Built by American Aluminum and Steel Products Inc. Sold at Penneys as El Tigre. Also sold my manufacturer as the All American. Sold as Maverick II by Maverick Distributing.
  13. F

Ice Racing

You think he will have to get permission to go?
  14. F

Turkey shoot-out mini bike races at plaza park raceway (visalia)

Someone should write a book of excuses. On this site it would be a best seller.
  15. F

Yea, you save alot of money by having everyone else put your bikes together!
  16. F

Marv, you missed the rides we made today. Mark and I ended up 2 miles past Chrises Landing. When we got back we were called for another ride. We ended up going by the Palace. I put at least 50 miles on Frankinstein today.
  17. F

Hey Marv, tell Nitro Nick that's not the motor in the trunk. That's just all the spare parts fixing the motor when it breaks down!
  18. F

I guess I learned from the masters.

I guess I learned from the masters.
  19. F

mini biketoberfest race and show.

It was born from a scrap pile and it will probably die in the same scrap pile! Poor frankenstein.
  20. F

mini biketoberfest race and show.

What's up? Anybody seen Scrap Iron Gadaski?