Perris Race for tomorrow - CANCELLED due to weather

Perris Race scheduled for November 20th has been cancelled due to weather

Please Note: The race has been rescheduled for Saturday, December 11th.

Ready??

Marv,

I have an idea what those initails are but maybe you can clarify it?

I talked to Charlie in the afternoon. He said Pepboys' bike broke on Thursday night. So now he's got some time to really get ready.

Charlie says they will try to make it on the 11th.

Now all we need is a little cooperation from the weather.

This could turn out to be one of the best races yet!!

maddcarson

f:censure:f:censure:f:censure:f:censure:f:censure::censure:f:censure:! I HATE RAIN!

Why did they move it to this weekend anyways? last weekend would have been perfect

Central California Mighty Fast Mini Bike Association. Stickers will be available soon for those fast enough to qualify or........ just look fast......or tires at least hold air or....

Central California Mighty Fast Mini Bike Association. Stickers will be available soon for those fast enough to qualify or........ just look fast......or tires at least hold air or....
thats a good one marv
central cali Mo Fo minibike asoc. is what i thought it stood for:shrug::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:i want a sticker:laugh:

edwin

I heard that the Perris race was cancelled because everyone down there is afraid to get beat by the Central California guys! :thumbsup:
yeah your right, were just prolonging the beat down till dec 11 hopefully you guys coudl scare us then too......lol

Last edited: