Turkey shoot-out mini bike races at plaza park raceway (visalia)

Marv, you missed the rides we made today. Mark and I ended up 2 miles past Chrises Landing. When we got back we were called for another ride. We ended up going by the Palace. I put at least 50 miles on Frankinstein today.

Seven of us went for a last minute ride today for about an hour and a half, put on about 15 miles, it was fun getting out on the open road and running wide open at times for some distance, two minor breakdowns, lucky FRANKENSTEIN had a small vise grip so everyone got back ok, it was a good warm up for the upcoming Turkey Shootout, we have talked about having a long distace ride in the near future, will keep everyone informed if this materializes. :scooter:

Yep tha ride was great three of us where runnin 50 plus mph had a blast. Fast tote goat is loud when ur behind it glad I could get around it lol. Can't wait for the races hope everyone can make it this will be tha first two day race we have done should be fun

im procrastinating and i really shouldnt. i had my bike put back together and noticed a small problem. easy fix but have yet to do it. ill probably end up ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................procrastinating.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................more.

Better git er done Nitro, there is rumor of at least 6 new bikes and riders, plus who knows how many more? Clayton put helium in his tires to lighten him up some, Charles got some really nasty elbow pads, you know how he is in those corners, thats why Guardrail Dave is a little nervous about showing up, Jesse put big spikes in his tires and said he's going to run over you when you fall down, Bob will be in the pit area building a new bike for the tenth time hoping there's some fairy Godmother that will come along and make him able to ride competively and Edwin said he's not to worried about all that shit because he's going to get in the lead right away and come up behind everyone and watch them race from the back while he's winning. :lol::lol::lol:

edwin

Better git er done Nitro, there is rumor of at least 6 new bikes and riders, plus who knows how many more? Clayton put helium in his tires to lighten him up some, Charles got some really nasty elbow pads, you know how he is in those corners, thats why Guardrail Dave is a little nervous about showing up, Jesse put big spikes in his tires and said he's going to run over you when you fall down, Bob will be in the pit area building a new bike for the tenth time hoping there's some fairy Godmother that will come along and make him able to ride competively and Edwin said he's not to worried about all that shit because he's going to get in the lead right away and come up behind everyone and watch them race from the back while he's winning. :lol::lol::lol:
sounds good to me!!!! and oh yeah, you guys have a good turkey day, we will see you guys on friday!

tomsprops

I just was booked on a 2 week job so I will have to see what the schedual will be ?
I love you guy's ! Every time you plan a race my work phone RING's !!!!:thumbsup:

The race on saturday was set up for a real special day, Guardrail's birthday. Maybe Valvefloater won't bang elbows as hard now that he's another year older. Perhaps right after the national anthem they will sing happy birthday.

haha, jokes on everyone else. ive been working on a double. just when you think youve takin me out, the real me will launch out on the track with so much speed youll loose all sense of what going on and run into eachother, and if that doesnt happen youll probably just pull off the track out of sheer defeat. theyll probably just pack up right there and go home leaving me to be the only "WON" on saturday to win. :scooter: hahahaha

Hey nitro you shure dreamin big lol I will remember that when I goin around you. But I'm gonna have to watchout you got priors about goin in to the wall lol that's the only thing I'm goin to worry about just because I want to see it this time lol

Glad to hear guardrail that your gonna be there both days lookin forward to a battle just like always. And as what tha goat said about not being to old. You only get better with age or wiser to learn not to push that hard anymore lol I doubt that tho happy bday in advance guardrail!!!

We haven't heard anything from vette66 lately, he piped on here right away gangbusters, full of enthusiasm to show his posting skills and dropped off the face of the earth, do you suppose he is going to be a no show again? Haven't even seen a calender with a mini bike drawn on it to mark the date. A baby shower perhaps? Maybe the neighbors cat will have kittens and he will have to stay home and name them. Or maybe it will be a suprise showing with him and the fresno boys whom we have only got to enjoy the company of one time. We know tomas will more than likely be there, theres got to be more mini bikers in Fresno than that, but then again maybe some people are just blogers and not participents, either way I hope they all show up.

Last edited: