Search results

1. jreid50

Tecumseh Star

So this is the newest member of the family! Tecumseh Star, JE Piston, Long Rod, pc706 cam, billet head, tilly 380 carb, EC Billet breather cover, and a few other goodies!
  2. jreid50

Check This thing out!

I found this thing at a local chemical company. Looks home made but is really cool. At least I think it is:
  3. jreid50

Tillotson Tech Manuals

I found these two articles online, one for the HL series and the other for the HR: http://www.tillotson.ie/docs/techinfo_HL_US.pdf http://www.tillotson.ie/docs/techinfo_HR_US.pdf Hope they are useful to someone.
  4. jreid50

Latest Briggs Project

This is my latest project I have been working on for a week or so!
  5. jreid50

Briggs Flathead crank swap

Does anyone know of a crank from another engine that will fit in a 5hp flathead? looking for a longer stroke without the $400 price tag?
  6. jreid50

Tecumseh HH100 Rebuild

I am restoring a 1965 Tecumseh HH100 Engine. These are pics of what I started with:
  7. jreid50

Any Idea who made this engine!

For the life of me I cant figure out who made this! It looks like an old Kohler, but I cant really tell! Didnt come with a shroud, and I cannot find any useful markings on the block!
  8. jreid50

Break caliper for a CAT Slingshot 350x

I need a break caliper for a Cat Slingshot 350x! It has the bracket in the back for one! Mine came with a scrub brake but I would really like to put a caliper brake on it!
  9. jreid50

drag bike from scratch!

This is what I have done so far! I still need to cut and weld in my rear brackets and my motor mount, with a host of other things! But its a start! Suggestions and advice welcome!
  10. jreid50

Pocket rocket Front rim

I am looking for the fron wheel for a pocket rocket! Going on a rat rod mini! would like a 10" rim or close to it!
  11. jreid50

Cat Slingshot 350

I just picked up a slingshot 350 from a gentleman! Its a bit rough but it had the original wheels! Unfortunately no motor! Are these things pretty good! Its my first mini build!
  12. jreid50

Looking for a mini!!!

I have been scouring craigslist looking for mini bikes, non are what i am looking for! Is there anyone in the Greenville, Spartanburg, SC are that knows where i can pick up an old mini or has one for sale? If so please PM me or call 864-608-0561 and ask for Josh! Thank you!
  13. jreid50

Looking for a mini!!!

I have been scouring craigslist looking for mini bikes, non are what i am looking for! Is there anyone in the Greenville, Spartanburg, SC are that knows where i can pick up an old mini or has one for sale? If so please PM me or call 864-608-0561 and ask for Josh! Thank you!
  14. jreid50

Looking for a mini!!!

15. jreid50

1964 Kohler K181 Resto

I just finished this up! Well almost finished...stil waiting on the carb to come in! Its a 1964 Kohler K181 off a John Deere 110! Was sitting an a crate in an old shed for about 25 years! What do ya think...
  16. jreid50

1966 kohler k181

I was given a 66 kohler k181 engine recently, when i tore into it i noticed there is a lot of rust in the engine! Does anyone have any tricks or ideas about rust removal! All the engines i normally work on are aluminium and i dont have to worry about rust! I thought about an acid dip! any...
  17. jreid50

Anyone in Greenville, SC

I an looking for a project for this winter! I race karts but its getting toward the end of my season! I am looking for a minibike frame w/ wheels to work on this winter! If anyone lives in Greenville or surrounding area and could provide some info on where to get one i would greatly...
  18. jreid50

Magnum Clutch

Will the Noram GE Ultimate Clutch shoes fit in a Magnum Clutch! I have been usint the magnum clutch drum with a noram hub for a while but i like the friction pads on the ge ultimate shoes?
  19. jreid50

Mini Bike wanted

After years of kart racing i am looking for a mini bike project! I am looking for a rolling chassis only with no motor! I live in Greer, SC! i am looking fo rsomthing easy to start with as i have no experience with mini's! Please email me if you have a chassis for sale! Thanks, Josh...
  20. jreid50

Need Help With Alsport trike!!!

I picked up this alsport trike the other day for $50, but i need to know what model it is so i can find some parts i need! Can anyone help?