Pocket rocket Front rim

I dont want to disagree, but why do you always see drag bikes with a bigger diameter rim on the front then the back! Stability! Less Rpm on the Wheel gives less chance for bearing lockup, vibration, tread seperation, and larger turning radius...and several other things! This comes from a buddy who drag race the big bikes...this is what he told me! I dont doubt you can go fast on a smaller front...I would just prefer a larger fron wheel! Thats a bad ass bike though mmisterbungl!!!

This is my buddy Chris on his bike! Serios power! 226mph on this run! Thats why I believe what he says....It may be about preference though! But you gotta trust what a guy like this tells ya about racing!

Hell yes ALWAYS go with taller tiers especially in the front.... Maybe a small easy to spin lightweight high leverage, small little slick biter in the back, spinning a million miles per hour... But ALWAYS a big wide smooth turning radius, WAY MORE centerfugal energy BALANCING the bike, low roll resistance, less likely to dart out from under you, taller front wheel when possible... Especially when going fast... Handling is 1,000 times better with bigger wheels.. :eek:ut:

I got plenty of those wheels front and rear , pm me your cell # and ill send pics to your phone.$35 for front & $50 for rear shipped

i have a 8in x7 pocket bike wheel with bearings for a std. mini bike axel i put in , i am not useing it $100 its brand new i never even put air in the tire

125ccCrazy

i have a 8in x7 pocket bike wheel with bearings for a std. mini bike axel i put in , i am not useing it $100 its brand new i never even put air in the tire
where did you find 5/8 i.d bearing to fit that wheel? I've looked all over, even went to the local bearing supplier and they had no listings...

i used a dremel toold and grinded the hub of the wheel out for it to fit , looks great on the bike but i used a diffrent fork that olny holds a 3/8 axel.