Search results

1. D

SUPERFLOW Flow Bench

..This is a small SUPERFLOW flow bench,110v table top model.The machine is in Orange County,CA. and the price is $770 Cash,no trades please. Here is the like to my ad,thank you,Don SUPERFLOW Flow Bench
  2. D

Temecula Bob

Hello everyone!....Can someone tell me how to contact "Temecula Bob"?..I would like to send him some business. Thank you for your help,Don
  3. D

Revolution/ward clutch,,,,,anyone?

Hello,I found a nice used clutch with a 1" bore,and I think its a 4-disc.It made by Ward and its call a Revolution.Do any of you know anything about this brand?....Iv emailed there website,,,but no relpy,,, 1" bore clutches are hard to find.Thanks for any advice,Don Ward Karting Supply...
  4. D

Hot Rod Honda CT70

Hello,last night a friend gave me a Honda CT70 mini-trail,I think its a 1978.It needs paint and a seat,but its all there and the engine turns over. Can you make any HP out of these old honda 70cc engines?,,maybe a bigbore kit,cam and some port work? If you know anything about Hot Rodding...
  5. D

Big Valve GX390 head

Hello,has anyone one this forum ever installed larger valves and seats in a GX390 head?...If so what size did you move up to?...Did it workout well? What about the high-dollar alums. rocker arm?,,,are they a must for a hot highlift cam? Thank you
  6. D

Dirt Oval,whats the Hot Set-up?

Hello.Now that you guys have had a few Dirt Oval races,whats the hot bike?.There must be some bikes that are just faster around the dirt oval then others,,so what style of minis are these? Do the fastest bikes have rear suspension?,,,large or small tires/wheels?,,what kind of engine?,,,anyone...
  7. D

WTB:Wheels for Honda Z50 or Mini-Trail CT70

Hello everyone,Im looking for a NICE set of wheels for a Honda mini trail,z50,ct70.or some other honda mini bike. I need all the parts,,brakes,,axles,,bearings Please no junk,,,send info,,,a photo and your price. I live in orange county ca,92627 for shipping. Thank you,Don dc@zoomvw.com
  8. D

Long Beach Swap Meet 11-22-09

Hi,Are any of you MiniBike people planning on going to LB on sunday?Thanks Don
  9. D

Hot Rod GX390 Clone

Hello everyone.I need some advice.Iv got a new HF 13HP 390 clone in the box.I want to hop it up a bit but still keep the pull-start if I can?,,so I know there are limits. 20HP would be nice but maybe Im dreaming,,,what parts do I need to buy to make this a Strong fast fun engine? I would...
  10. D

Are there any Stars anymore?

Hello,Iv been away from karting and mini bikes for about 10yrs,,,so Im still not hip to a world without flatheads,crazy. Anyway,can you still buy a new "Star engine" anywhere?,,,anyone know of "Old Stock" sitting around?.So if you know of any Tecumseh Stars for sale please let me know...
  11. D

Looking For a Custom Frame builder in socal

Hello,I live in Orange County Ca.Im looking for someone that will custom build a mini bike frames in the socal area.Im not looking for anything to trick in the design,just a frame/forks that are welded by a pro,use a fat tire and maybe use some good tubing like 4130. So if you know of any...