Search results

1. Telecomgear

Bolt Size to mount clutch guard mount

I need the bolt size to mount the clutch guard mounting bracket(OldMiniBikes bracket) to the 6.5 clone engine. I've searched. Thanks.
  2. Telecomgear

Looking for throttle cable/housing

I'm looking for an original throttle cable/housing for a doodlebug, specifically the part number DB30-151. Every site I go to does not have the right fitting. One end has to be a female, not the male fitting. Any leads would be great.
  3. Telecomgear

8 holes in motor mount plate

I've searched, but could not find the answer. Did I read that if a Doodlebug motor mount plate already has 8 holes drilled into it, you cannot use the adapter plate?
  4. Telecomgear

Brake Grip

Is the brake grip on the DB glued or fastened by a hidden set screw? I've searched for answers and can't find any. I'm trying to paint the front end and want to remove the brake lever, but I can't unless I remove the grip. I guess I'm going to have to use as my mom would say "elbow grease" to...
  5. Telecomgear

Clone shaft part missing

Like an idiot, I lost that metal part that fits into the shaft on my clone engine when I started her up for the first time.:blink: I believe it's the part that fits into the "keyed" shaft? I'm not sure what it's called, but I'll need to replace it. Where can I get this part?
  6. Telecomgear

MTD Minibike

http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/mcy/1603445113.html