Search results

1. XDEEDUBBX

Quad VS minibike

Been busy with life and everything. My bike now resides in beaumont cs. I have a house out there and since cops don't really care about riding out there, I just go up there every other month and ride there. Hows all your projects going charles?
  2. XDEEDUBBX

Quad VS minibike

dam thats fast@!! sup charles...long time homie!
  3. XDEEDUBBX

what is this?

thats pretty cool
  4. XDEEDUBBX

Foot brake

i have scrubb brakes installed on mine, my old drum brakes werent gonna cut it. kinda hard to see in this pic but you get the point
  5. XDEEDUBBX

Best in class

those are some nice ass bikes!
  6. XDEEDUBBX

the death on my mini

wow that sucks man...
  7. XDEEDUBBX

Ron's Orange Mini

thats sweet!
  8. XDEEDUBBX

for those that keep asking for pics

mine barely fits in the back of my honda crx...hahah
  9. XDEEDUBBX

what is this I have bought?

nice buy!
  10. XDEEDUBBX

Just finished a couple more minibikes

dang, makes me want to build another project
  11. XDEEDUBBX

700 dollars and a year later

beautiful man!
  12. XDEEDUBBX

Lawn Mower Dragger

That is really fast! wow!
  13. XDEEDUBBX

Lawn Mower Dragger

Check this video out. He's even got a 2 step installed! Click here to see Video
  14. XDEEDUBBX

A heart with no body; the Turbo 10hp Briggs & Stratton. Aka Timebomb.(56K beware!)

HAHA i guess maybe a ebay knockoff would be the way to go. My previous car had the hks and i prefer the sound better than any other BOV. In any case, this will be a sweet project. good luck.
  15. XDEEDUBBX

A heart with no body; the Turbo 10hp Briggs & Stratton. Aka Timebomb.(56K beware!)

let me know if you need an hks blowoff valve. Not sure if it will fit but with your skill, fabbing one up to make it fit shouldn't be a problem.
  16. XDEEDUBBX

you should throw on a blow off valve on it, it would sound sick and help as well!
  17. XDEEDUBBX

Omg Guess What I Found

can someone post a pic of it?
  18. XDEEDUBBX

Todays Pictures #1

the green one looks good!
  19. XDEEDUBBX

Project 90

charles, that thing is sick!!! I didn't see that one in your garage, then again, you have many bikes. Sincei'm only 5'5 it would be perfect for me, but then again I would be too scared to even ride it, remembering all those horror stories you and your family gave me.. LOL