for those that keep asking for pics

Cool bikes...and it looks like you've got plenty of room to ride them.

I stopped over in Victorville on a long ride...beautiful area to ride through on two wheels...or three...is that your trike in the background?

F.Wood

yea that mind trike corvair power maybe tomorrow I take a few pix of the trike and post them some u guy can get a good look at it.

F.Wood

and I am also on 10 acre of land so yea i got room but I do my test run on the land but I head out the back gate and I got open deserts for miles. when i do take off from my back gate i ride for about 28 to 35 miles a day in my open desert and the police don't say anything about it the only time I get pull over so they can look at it.and try to buy it form me. but i won't sell

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Nice minibikes. One day your going to have to come down and ride with use. We have a big ride comming on fathers day.

Yellowhand where are you located?

F.Wood

if i can ride my mini bike down i would join u all for a ride but all the way to la nan U gotta come pick me up. I lost my driver lic awhile back. that why i got myself a mini bike.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
if i can ride my mini bike down i would join u all for a ride but all the way to la nan U gotta come pick me up. I lost my driver lic awhile back. that why i got myself a mini bike.
Boy I know how that feels. Man and that's not around the corner either. I have to get me a new truck, this car is killing me.