1. V

animal question

my Ranger...
  2. V

animal question

yes he does....pics later NICE TRUCK!
  3. V

animal question

the stock Intek has a weird 2 piece oil ring.. the clone/honda has a true automotive style 3 piece oil ring. Dont know if it works better or not, but i was thinking the 3 piece might be better at oil control than the Briggs 2 piece at higher than designed RPM.
  4. V

mashed up Murray

got my new frame, from ebay..thanks to the heads up from another member. thank you again. the engine is a "mock up" 6.5 Intek, that runs REAL good with animal parts. I have a real animal to go in later. I have to fix the threaded part of the neck and then get everything to the powder coat guy. I...
  5. V

mashed up Murray

no... let me look around the net and find a pic....
  6. V

mashed up Murray

Metal man, that was a craigslist ad... I found another at a garage sale that was green or blue with chrome fenders and had a 4 cycle clinton on it. the old guy wouldnt sell at $300...didnt run looked like it could have been cleaned up and called a survivor, very nice old bike
  7. V

mashed up Murray

bummer Ghetto... to share misfortune with you.. i missed and arctic cat with a clinton on it by 20 minutes! fresh barn find:censure: oh well!
  8. V

mashed up Murray

i will supply pics as i go along:hammer: I like the classic mini bikes, i own a Sears Roper, and the Murray has to be a modern classic for sure.
  9. V

mashed up Murray

thank you for all the help guys/gals... GUMPIT...I wish I had a friend in MASS... best of Kharma to you buddy! square chopper...many thanks, I purchased a new frame from that guy. Excited about the Murray again!:scooter:
  10. V

mashed up Murray

jeeesh GUMPIT... send me the frame... I'll gladly pay for the shipping. Do you have any pics?
  11. V

mashed up Murray

thanks Gumpit.... :out:
  12. V

mashed up Murray

I have a Murray Track 2 that has had an unfortunate accident. Previous owner ran into something and the top bar (backbone) and down bar is bent back. I tried to use a torch and pry bar/scissor jack to get it back into shape but.... didnt work. What I would like to know is what I would need to...
  13. V

animal question

thank you MDB... i will give it a try.:thumbsup:
  14. V

animal question

wow... no clue? :scooter:
  15. V

animal question

Has anyone used the clone/honda ring package on a briggs 6.5 intek? specifically the 3 piece oil ring... i checked ring gap and installed on piston, looks good....
  16. V

Murray Track 2 Mini Bike Owners Group

count me in too, picked up an engineless track two this afternoon.....
  17. V

Header Wrap???

i wet mine..well soak it...before i wrap the header. makes it easier to wrap around the pipe.
  18. V

What the hell did I just pick up?? TINY Vintage Go Kart.. What brand & how old?

search sears fun kart on this website. i posted pics of it a while ago. the sears kart is non live axle with scrub brakes... the steering setup is also like the sears kart.
  19. V

What the hell did I just pick up?? TINY Vintage Go Kart.. What brand & how old?

early 70's sears kart... looks identical to the one my brother has.... except for the cotter pins holding the wheels on.
  20. V

new air filter adapter

have one on the race kart... real nice piece, as usual from Tom/ARC.