mashed up Murray

TomH

Sure do. Members don't hopefully have to search all over the site. Look at the Cat owners group. " Derek the Cat man", has posted brochures for reference. Really nice for info and reference.

Sure do. Members don't hopefully have to search all over the site. Look at the Cat owners group. " Derek the Cat man", has posted brochures for reference. Really nice for info and reference.
Huh, learn something new everyday I suppose. :laugh: By the way Ranger good luck on that Murray, those are defiantly some cool looking bikes. Had a chance to get a NICE roller for dirt cheap but it managed to slip between my fingers. :doah:

bummer Ghetto... to share misfortune with you.. i missed and arctic cat with a clinton on it by 20 minutes! fresh barn find:censure: oh well!

Metal man, that was a craigslist ad... I found another at a garage sale that was green or blue with chrome fenders and had a 4 cycle clinton on it. the old guy wouldnt sell at $300...didnt run looked like it could have been cleaned up and called a survivor, very nice old bike

got my new frame, from ebay..thanks to the heads up from another member. thank you again. the engine is a "mock up" 6.5 Intek, that runs REAL good with animal parts. I have a real animal to go in later. I have to fix the threaded part of the neck and then get everything to the powder coat guy. I will continue to give updates as needed.
Side note, I bought a 1986 Suzuki LT230S ATV. Really good deal from a friend, couldnt pass it up. :scooter:

CarPlayLB

I just bought a Murray....rode it around the block then blew it apart. It is at the powder coater right now. I bought the LO6 Briggs motor and a Comet converter...hopefully will be pretty fast. I am ver curious about what you will do for exhaust...any plans?