Search results

1. hotroded

Hotroded's illegal minibike race sept 26,27

Ok we are having a race both drags and roundy round sept 26 27 atlantic ave baldwin ny 12 pm first race more details as we get them tropys this is a local motorcycle event we have be asked to show up and race for fun hahaha please pm me if your interested in particapating
  2. hotroded

battle in da bronx illegal minibike race nov 9th

Here it is the long awaited Bronx illegal battle. 2500 halsey ave Bronx ny the racing starts at 9am please let us know who is coming so we can make plans There is a trophy for 2 classes Flathead and ohv motors Same rules apply like on long island Riders...
  3. hotroded

Long island illegal minibike race finally 2014 season

OK HERE IT IS; 9 am Saturday October 18 The final minibike bike race for the 2014 season Weather permitting if not the 18th it will be on the 19th. It's at 90 knickerbocker ave in Bohemia, same place as before. Please remember the rules with a couple slite adjustments We ask you bring full...
  4. hotroded

5hp easy start numbers and rebuild info

I have a 5hp Briggs easy start engine it ran I want to build it . I can't find any number on it other then the 13 on the rod. I read somewhere that means its a 5 hp motor. It's aluminum motor. Question best place to get parts? Where would the numbers be are they stamped anywhere or was there...
  5. hotroded

Score of the day

scored this at lake compunce today gave me the orignal motor too.
  6. hotroded

Illegal minibike race may 25th long island

ILLEGAL MINIBIKE RACE MAY 25TH KNICKERBOCKER AVE BOHEMIA LONG ISLAND just got the ok from the club who has the place we race. So hit me up and let me know what your bringing . Same rules as always: Helemet Pants Gloves Jacket Shoes Safe bike Brakes Tires Good seat Any questions...
  7. hotroded

were to get parts for a 4hp tech motor

Have a friend who has a 4hp tech motor off his old cat dominator andwants to rebuild it Where or who has parts for it Thanks for any help
  8. hotroded

ny nj pa conn april 5th oakland valley raceway cuddebackville ny minibike race

Just got the call from the owner of the track today and he said Saturday the 5th of April is a go ! He said its an open track day, Like I had said before I am only interested in running minibikes that day And yes there will be tech and all the track rules apply! Full face helmet Pants...
  9. hotroded

1971 lil indian sabre to hell and back

Here is my lil indian sabre, I have beat the snot out of this bike for the last few years from hurricane sandy, the white knuckle scramble, vintage torquefest,the cuddebackville race, and several local parking lot races. I used custom restration paint metal flake green and gold and ppg...
  10. hotroded

billet flywheel weight reduction inquiry

If an arc billet flywheel is 3.5 lbs and I remove 1 lb of rotational weight from it how much of an increase of Rpms wil I achieve? Or will I see an increase in top end speed with added rpm ?
  11. hotroded

Cuddebackville ovrp spring minibike race april 5 2014

Hey minibikers in the ny.pa.conn.nj area. Who wants to go racing in the spring at cuddebackville APRIL 5TH 2014 its a Saturday at this time it doesn't look like it interferes with anything else local. Except a go kart race in Georgia. That will give us mininikes more time on the track...
  12. hotroded

long island ny mini bike race oct 20hotroded/MBLMC

we are having a illegal mini bike race on sunday oct 20 at 11 am, 80-9 knickerbocker ave bohiemia ny (long island) rules are boots pants no shorts helmet jacket leather/club gloves bikes need brakes no transmission we ask that if you attend you buy the food and beverages from the...
  13. hotroded

need help identifing

got this in a trade what is it thanks
  14. hotroded

trail horse chopper

here are a couple of the trailhorse chopper 1350 gto im building enjoy
  15. hotroded

rupp scrambler 70?

i got this rupp from a friend who found it in a barn and didnt have time to get it running. I got it running changed the belt rebuilt the carb and changed the belt, also the pull start too. this is local pickup and i will NOT ship, but I will go as far as mid jersey for some gas money. I am...
  16. hotroded

Who has stronger springs for a h50 tech motor

My friend has a motorsport tech motor and I reccomend replacing the valve springs. Cause my experience with 3 of them is the valve springs breaks and drops the pysh rod into the crankcase and its done . Thanks for any help.
  17. hotroded

Halloween minibike round up long island new york

Ok whos interested in having a minibike round up in costume? A bunch of us will be dressing up in costumes and racing for fun.i thought it would ne sometging different and fun. October 29th at the same place we always have it at 9 am sharp. We will be video taping this so we have something to...
  18. hotroded

Minibike drags at beaver springs jalopy show down drags sept 29th

ok just talked to the promotor of the jalopy show down drags on sept 29th at beaver springs pa. He told me that they will try to squeeze minibike racing in between races. Here is a chance to get our foot in the door and open the minibike drags for us. i'm sure if enough of us show up it will...
  19. hotroded

ok what is it?

ok I think its a bonanza. but any bonanzas I seen dont have that plate welded to the neck, or the plate that holds the forks to the neck?? Also do to the forks look bent to you there even, and does anybody know if these came with springer front ends or know who has them ?
  20. hotroded

I need more speed/jackshaft sprockets?

ok this is what I need and what I have now on my lil indian; 5hp briggs clutch has 14 teeth L/s jackshaft 25 teeth R/s jackshaft 12 teeth rear wheel 60 teeth rear wheel dia. 530x4.50 I am trying to get more speed out of it but what gear do I change? and...