Search results

1. fletch

Whats your favorite brand of tools?

Wolfe's got plenty of tools,Appreciate your kindness.He told me someone had some for sale on here.And I said to find out what they had.I should have been following the thread to see what he was up to.. Thanks guys, Fletch
  2. fletch

arent mini bikes illegal to ride on public streets

Yea, If we don't watch out for the law we will end up like The Land Down Under.With our toys going in dumpster's.We have alot of dirt road's around here to ride on, not to many people living close by to call the cops on us...
  3. fletch

Oldminibikes.com

Yes thanks guy's, I haven't been on here long but I'm glad I found the site.It is alot of fun.Wonderful site.
  4. fletch

Photo Categories

I like this ideal.... sounds like this is going to be nice... Keep up the good work..
  5. fletch

Let's hear your opinion on this...

That is the bottom line.The Government just keeps pushing and pushing and before long we will all have no rights or anything that we used to enjoy.Its no wonder that guy flew a airplane into the FED building,he got feed up with it. Enough said here about this subject. Over and out!!!!!!:2guns:
  6. fletch

Let's hear your opinion on this...

First their guns then their mini bikes, next the government will be leading them all off to a re-education camp.It's things like this that slowly take your freedoms away.:sad:
  7. fletch

Here is a nice looking unit!

I would think someone living around that area would grab it right up.Would be a nice one to have ,but costs too much to have it shipped where I'm at.
  8. fletch

Here is a nice looking unit!

I would think it would sale for more than what it is at.I got more than that into fixing one like it up..:smile:
  9. fletch

Lets see your tool boxes!

These are my toolboxes, and my messy garage...
  10. fletch

Good news on Comet

Who's CPC? Is it a new company?
  11. fletch

speedway

Nice bike, I had one like that. The only thing left of it was the gas tank I am using on my Green Horn bike.
  12. fletch

how old are you?

I new there were younger members than me on here but now i don't feel so bad!! Turned 52 in December.
  13. fletch

A second to introduce myself

Thanks for the info.. I played around in the test area and think I got it!! Bare with me my kids show me how to do most of this computor stuff..
  14. 0188

All torn a part
  15. fletch

I put a picture in my photos of what it looks like when we started on it. I still don't know how to put the picture in the thread yet...
  16. Speedway

Speedway

Parts and peices.... Starting to come together!!
  17. fletch

Comment by 'fletch' in media 'Speedway'

This is what we are starting with!!
  18. Speedway

Speedway

Speedway Green Horn Project
  19. fletch

I will put some pictures on soon... I like the Gas tank on your bike ! Mine got a whole in it when I was ramming around many years ago and got throwed out somtime or other.I put one on from another mini I had.