Search results

1. K

6.5 NR race engine + Promod JS = wheelie machine

i was just reading a thread from Shoe about whats [I]not[I] been done to a DB and i think i may have already done what most of us would like to do... I too have been working with Brad from promod to build one bad ass DB. it started with a stock engine and Brad's Jackshaft. 2 weeks later, i...
  2. K

Brad aka 'ProMod'

people make this site, and our love/interest in minibikes possible... i've read rave reviews about Chris (cjtmini) and his complete 6.5 kit and how night and day he helps us make our doodlebuggers; and much respect to you Chris... but there is another guy on here that has gone above and beyond...
  3. K

Doodlebug/Baja quality issues??

hey guys, im new to the minibike world and recently picked up a 70' Cat 300x. it's really fun and i wanted someone to ride with, so i picked up a 97cc Baja Racer (same as doodlebug, but green) for $200 new off ebay... i was really excited to get it and thought i got the deal of a lifetime...
  4. K

my motor ate my pull starter!

i was playing with my mini in the snow and gave it gas cause it sounded like it was about to die, and the pull start handle popped right off and the bike turned off?? i have a 70 Cat mini with a 3hp Briggs... what do i do? is this major? do i take off the engine cover and retrieve the cord and...