Search results

1. dylansary

kool tomsprops,can you send me a picture of the cat?if you would like to,maybe i can trade a...

kool tomsprops,can you send me a picture of the cat?if you would like to,maybe i can trade a yamaha gt80[no engine]we took it apart good so we can clean it,you dont have to include the engine because we have spare.p.s.i cleaned most-if not all-of the yamaha gt80. catkid
  2. dylansary

I am back went to Indonesia to see grandfather before he died, sorry I missed the races out at...

I am back went to Indonesia to see grandfather before he died, sorry I missed the races out at Ven. Per and Ellsi. Neighbor was cleaning out his back yard gave me two edgers and a lawnmower my dad and I got them all running. We traded the lawnmower one of the little edger’s for a Tec HS50...
  3. dylansary

I am back went to Indonesia to see grandfather before he died, sorry I missed the races out at...

I am back went to Indonesia to see grandfather before he died, sorry I missed the races out at Ven. Per and Ellsi. Neighbor was cleaning out his back yard gave me two edgers and a lawnmower my dad and I got them all running. We traded the lawnmower one of the little edger’s for a Tec HS50...
  4. dylansary

5. dylansary

6. dylansary

Ha, I am back I went to Indonesia My neighbor was cleaning out his back yard he gave me two...

Ha, I am back I went to Indonesia My neighbor was cleaning out his back yard he gave me two edgers and a lawnmower my dad and I got them all running. We traded the lawnmower and one of the little edger’s for a Tec HS50 motor at are local lawnmower shop. I am going to use it in my Cat...
  7. tec_hs50_intake_2_

tec_hs50_intake_2_

8. tec_hs50_intake_1_

tec_hs50_intake_1_

9. tec_hs50_gastank_3_

tec_hs50_gastank_3_

10. tec_hs50_gastank_2_

tec_hs50_gastank_2_

11. tec_hs50_gastank_1_

tec_hs50_gastank_1_

12. tec_hs50_exhaust_3_

tec_hs50_exhaust_3_

13. tec_hs50_exhaust_2_1

tec_hs50_exhaust_2_1

14. tec_hs50_exhaust_2_

tec_hs50_exhaust_2_

15. tec_hs50_exhaust_1_

tec_hs50_exhaust_1_

16. cat_80per_welded1

cat_80per_welded1

17. fly_wheel1

fly_wheel1

18. cat_80per_welded

cat_80per_welded

19. Cat HS50

Cat HS50

20. dylansary

wyody,i was in the Ventura raceway minibike race,the 2nd,3rd races,where is the Elsinore MX...

wyody,i was in the Ventura raceway minibike race,the 2nd,3rd races,where is the Elsinore MX Park?What is the event intail?MY dad might not be here at the time so my mom can take me.If it involves minibikes...... sign me up! :D Catkid,