edwin

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• TT is short for "track tuned" some small adjustments to make it handle that track better :)
    Hey Edwin, I just saw the video from the second race at Torrance, Damn I am bummed I missed it! It looks like it was way better than the first one? We need to set something up there again??
    Ha, I am back I went to Indonesia
    My neighbor was cleaning out his back yard he gave me two edgers and a lawnmower my dad and I got them all running. We traded the lawnmower and one of the little edger’s for a Tec HS50 motor at are local lawnmower shop. I am going to use it in my Cat Mini-bike. My Dad is almost done welding I am going to have many questions on the rebuild of the motor. Originally I was looking for a Honda or Clone so we could build something out of my old Yamaha dirt bike for the race track. But I saw the HS50 I like the classic vintage Old School Is Cool.
    [IMG]
    Strait Intake
    Round gas tank
    16 inches of “S” shaped exhaust

[IMG]
    I have a question the magnet on the fly wheel is damaged will it still work will the spark be less?

Thanks
    Catkid
    Thanks for shipping so fast ! I'm going to try to race the bike at a local go cart track. The bike just has a cool look to it. So if I don't like racing I'll just cruise.
    now I am working on a rupp, when thats done I will be working on another powell phantom 7 I just picked up the other day. that makes 3 phantoms and a challenger I feel like I have a mini bike shop.
    hey edwin why you selling your electric/gas mini bike so cheap for? do you need the money i could buy it from you not this thursday but the next thursday and you can just buy it back from me later? i would just keep it around for a loner but i would make sure no one thrashes it?! that motor eric sold me didnt have the billet fly wheel like he said just a aluminum honda one but thats cool since the briggs was the same. i started to bust his balls about it to teach him to be responsible but i found out the raptor didnt have a billet rod like i thought so i back off.he,s a good kid!
    OldMiniBikes member black scorpion is looking to buy one says he cant find one anywhere/he wanted to buy the one off of the 3hp briggs but i need it to stay with that motor
    whats upppp? our total at&t system was out for four days! going out to drags to deliver motor and collect money hopefully?. chucks going out to dusty,s ranch and well take pictures of the soccer field and surrounding area for the camping and riding.he showed me some pictures of the horse area it looks very cool! probally wont have enough money to finish my rupp or to even race next one but well try to make it to the next one we,ll see?.
    I went Saturday with JD to Compton,Temec. Bob met him there to drop the frame off. Yeah,got the needle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…