Search results

1. M

Sears Roper fender stripe decals

I just printed up the fender stripes for the Sears Roper minibike.. These are printed and Laminated.. like the originals.. check Fleabay.. :thumbsup:
  2. M

you think it's a pain in your rear?

It's amazing how when someone requests a decal made... they send a picture taken from 4' away and looking down at their minibike.. I then respond with "the picture needs to be a lot larger and taken stright on at 90* ".. Then they send another picture straight on but also the size of a thumb...
  3. M

Moto Skeeter decals

are done.. :scooter:
  4. M

ATTEX mini bike decals

These are now available for you ATTEX minibike restorers. Just trying to get you guys things you need to finish your projects :thumbsup:
  5. M

Sears Roper fork plate badge decal

Will be ready for purchase shortly. Thanks to Warren and Micheal for getting them into production.. I'll post a pic as soon as they're printed up.
  6. M

And he scores!

:thumbsup: why stop at one?
  7. M

Minibike Decals

I'm the decal guy.. I can help you guys if you can help me.. (lets work together) .. First off contrary to popular belief, I'm not gonna get rich at this.. maybe sell a few here and there.. Second... I'm not here to yank your chains.. Third.. I'm not gonna be one of those "I can do it" "I can do...
  8. M

Allis Chalmers stripe kit!

I just spotted this on Ebay! Stripe kits for Allis Chalmers minibikes. Awesome! I'm getting me a set for my mini! I just thought I'd spread the word. I emailed him and he said he has a few sets. It's the same guy that I got my Wards decals from.
  9. M

Herter's decals

Looks like there's some Herter's minbike decals on Ebay.:thumbsup::scooter: HERTER'S minibike mini bike decals decal sticker : eBay Motors (item 120583785032 end time Jul-14-10 17:33:05 PDT)
  10. M

Hilltopper decals

Hilltopper decals on ebay! Yahoo!!!! :thumbsup: And they look good! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110529595343&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT
  11. M

Would you wear one of these?

If a person made a decal like this would you wear it proudly? What size would be best? 1/2 inch tall by 2 1/2 long so it would fit on the Minibike?
  12. M

Boonie bike decals on Ebay

incase you need them.. 1969 Heathkit Boonie Bike Chain Guard decal minibike : eBay Motors (item 110518711525 end time May-11-10 15:25:01 PDT)
  13. M

Thanks Pawn Stars!

:hammer: copied from Reno Nevada Craigslist LOL! Very rare 25 in the country! But NOS parts can be had! There is supposedly under 25 of these in the country and they can easily sell for 6-7k if restored Pretty much everything is there but parts NOS can be found easily. I just don't...
  14. M

1965 Harley Davidson M65

Is that considered a minibike? Looks like I get one on Wednesday for $100 .. said to be 98% complete.. but we shall see..
  15. M

My Lil' indian is home

Well after driving 220 miles in the driving rain i brought this little jewel home! From what folks on here said it was a Lil' Indian... This ol' boy sure spent a lot of time and energy restoring this thing. He replaced the wheels and tire with late model 6" type, put new bushings in the stem...
  16. M

Stickers

Where can we get "oldminibike.com" stickers? For our minibikes?
  17. M

what kind of mini bike is this?

I can get it for $300 .. it has a 2.5 Briggs
  18. M

Old mini bike decals

I met a guy on this forum who referred me to a sign guys website that makes reproduction decals. He made some old Wards minibike decals and the look like new! He even done them on clear stuff just like to originals. Man this is great! I sent him some pictures of my Wards 424 323 to make for me...