you think it's a pain in your rear?

It's amazing how when someone requests a decal made... they send a picture taken from 4' away and looking down at their minibike.. I then respond with "the picture needs to be a lot larger and taken stright on at 90* "..

Then they send another picture straight on but also the size of a thumb nail... they also say "can't you just blow it up?" ...when i respond this picture won't work because if I enlarge it it gets all pixelated... Then I clarify it has to be straight on but hi res (larger) taken straight on...

Then they come back and say
"If I would have told them that from the beginning THEY would not have wasted THEIR time and the time of the person taking the picture"

Really?!? Waste your time in a effort to get YOU something YOU need? All I want to do is give restorers something they and I can be proud of.. (ya and probably make a few bucks...trust me A FEW.. ) I have a good track record and have bent over backwards for some guys on here to ensure a quality product... Then I get emails like the one above... Sometimes i think it's just too much trouble to mess around with minibike decals... :eek:ut::eek:ut:

Listen... if it's a pain for you guys.. please keep it to yourselves... otherwise yer gonna bite the hand that can possibly feed you... Thanks for listening...

Last edited:

TomH

It's amazing how when someone requests a decal made... they send a picture taken from 4' away and looking down at their minibike.. I then respond with "the picture needs to be a lot larger and taken stright on at 90* "..

Then they send another picture straight on but also the size of a thumb nail... they also say "can't you just blow it up?" ...when i respond this picture won't work because if I enlarge it it gets all pixelated... Then I clarify it has to be straight on but hi res (larger) taken straight on...

Then they come back and say
"If I would have told them that from the beginning THEY would not have wasted THEIR time and the time of the person taking the picture"

Really?!? Waste your time in a effort to get YOU something YOU need? All I want to do is give restorers something they and I can be proud of.. (ya and probably make a few bucks...trust me A FEW.. ) I have a good track record and have bent over backwards for some guys on here to ensure a quality product... Then I get emails like the one above... Sometimes i think it's just too much trouble to mess around with minibike decals... :eek:ut::eek:ut:

Listen... if it's a pain for you guys.. please keep it to yourselves... otherwise yer gonna bite the hand that can possibly feed you... Thanks for listening...
Yes..I drive a bus..That is why I am here, I needs hobbies..word of advice...Get The Money Upfront, at least your costs. Your time and effort is too valuable to waste.