Search results

1. BWC54

Advice on wheel set up

Azusa wheels and brake drums are junk.
  2. BWC54

13-5-6 Tire Source

Can't tell from the side view picture what the tread pattern is. Yes, it has to be the same or very similar. Can't be this one which I suspect the one on Ebay is
  3. BWC54

13-5-6 Tire Source

Anyone know where you can still buy a 13-5.00-6 pocket bike tire with the tread pattern as shown in the attached picture?
  4. BWC54

2 piece alum go kart racing rims

Here is the type I meant. You'll find out the problem with using silicone if you ever have to take them apart.
  5. BWC54

2 piece alum go kart racing rims

They make an o-ring seal for 2 piece wheels. You won't be able to get it at an auto parts store but you can get them any place race kart parts are sold.
  6. BWC54

Taco's new 22 kit "finished"

Joe, I'm building Taco 22 with a Honda GX160 with a 22mm Mikuni. Are you going to make that Mikuni manifold available? I could sure use the clearance so I can get my foot on the footpeg.
  7. BWC54

Timmy's Taco Frijole Build

Thanks. That is tight. It doesn't look that small in pictures.
  8. BWC54

Timmy's Taco Frijole Build

What is the height from the engine mount to the bottom of the top frame tube at the rear end of the engine mount?
  9. BWC54

Taco Monster Frijole

Does that brake drum and sprocket run true mounted on the Astro wheel?
  10. BWC54

Question about the chain tensioner

Never used the tensioner.
  11. BWC54

New rear rim/disk - wobble ?

I would say that's typical doodlebug Chinese quality that's why I got rid of the stock wheel.
  12. BWC54

Taco Minibike

Nostalgia.
  13. BWC54

Rear Wheel set up how to??

The only one I know of who makes a hub to bolt a drum to a US pattern kart wheel is Baddog and I don't think they sell just the hub alone. Save yourself the trouble and go live axle. Those drum brakes and sprockets suck anyway.
  14. BWC54

Tubeless Tires????

I would run a 2 piece tubeless tire.
  15. BWC54

Tubeless Tires????

I run tubeless on 2 piece kart wheels.
  16. BWC54

New Stellar Model A?

It was the can type that bolted to the exhaust port with 2 bolts. I believe it was round about the diameter of a hockey puck but a little thicker.
  17. BWC54

New Stellar Model A?

If you want it as original as possible get rid of that exhaust.
  18. BWC54

Reliable rear wheel?

Use kart wheels, hubs, and sprockets. The made for minibike stuff is junk.
  19. BWC54

Max Torq Grub screws on honda clone?

The metal bar is a key. The slot in the shaft and clutch are keyways. Put the key back. It belongs there.
  20. BWC54

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

The only thing left from a Doodlebug is the frame. One of these days I'll get around to cutting off the rest of the unused brackets and give it some decent paint. That Doodlebug red is ugly.