Search results

1. Hellaslow

gas tank needed

does ne1 have a stock 2.5 tank they dont need and wants to sell or give me?
  2. Hellaslow

I picked this up for FREE...

what is it? i know this is a tec. but what size? it has a block off plate for a sterter and what looks like a charging coil wire...
  3. Hellaslow

1987 suzuki fat cat

1987 Suzuki Fat Cat
  4. Hellaslow

so I traded a china made 49cc quad for a gocart

I picked up a 49cc non running china made quad for 25 bux(the shop had several during xmas and this one never fired up so this one they never could sell) a month ago with the mind set to get running and flip it... after about a hour or so i finally realized the reason it was never fired up was...
  5. Hellaslow

clutch problems...

so a few nights ago i was out riding my mini around the hood with a few people and stoped to get a drink... when i was about to ride home my clutch(max torque) locked up on me... so my buddy said he had a clutch for me i could use until i got another one(hillard extr.)... i put it on and went...
  6. Hellaslow

whats the chances? (6.5 boxstock monster)

within the last month or so i put a 6.5 clone on my db30... whats the chances i got a "good one"? what i mean by "good one" is this thing is fast... it out runs a buddy of mine with a new gx200 and another buddy with a modded 6.5 clone(14lb valve springs,no gov. and so on) on a baja heat...
  7. Hellaslow

so i bought a thunderbird... kinda of...

i just picked this up a few days ago... the kid said i didn't run because is sat for several months... a new spark plug and fresh gas and she started up on the second pull... it sure doesn't ride as nice as my db and is smaller but is a cool ride still...
  8. Hellaslow

what octane fuel?

the paperwork that came with my clone said to run 91+ octane but would it be ok to run 87 if i'm not going to beat the piss out of it? i've owned several older mini's inwhich were used and didn't come with instructions and i ran 87oct with out any problems i even have owned a few lawn mowers...
  9. Hellaslow

Guess what

i know what it is do you?
  10. Hellaslow

monthly ride/meet in Tampa.Fl

who's up for this? its all up in the air as of right now... ideas? info? lets do this...
  11. Hellaslow

I searched with no outcome...

can someone please post a link to lowering the fenders on my db30? thanks...
  12. Hellaslow

New guy with a doodlebug

Hi all like the said in my title i just bought a db last weekend... payed $50 but she doesn't run due to the carb needs to be reatched... i don't think i'll hook it up because the 2.5 is way to small for me... first question of many i have for you guys: my db is orange... whats the...