Search results

1. H

BC1500 and BC1100

Something has just come up today that I have to generate cash for. As many of you probably have read, my plan was to clean them up but I won't be able to complete the cleaning. I need to get these sold. If you are interested, please let me know. You can see pictures of the two of them in my...
  2. H

Is this cool???

Hey Mini-bikers! As i've been cleaning up around the home office I remembered I had this. What I didn't know was that I also had a Bonanza Instruction Manual inside along with the original sales receipt for the manual itself from 1970! hahahahaha! Check this out! Darin:thumbsup: p.s...
  3. H

Bonanza BC1100 Clean Up

Here are some shots from the clean up today. Nothing major...not a lot of disassembly. I basically took a jumbo can of WD-40 and sprayed it all over and scrubbed with a toothbrush. I have been cautioned against hard solvents so I decided to go with WD...as I think its a very light solvent. I...
  4. H

Still an original survivor or not?

Hi everyone...it's me Darin again with the dual Bonanza project. I've had so much positive feedback on my little machines that I've at the very least commited to cleaning them up and seeing if I can bring back at least a little of their beauty....but here's my question... If I disassemble...
  5. H

Bonanza...Sell or Restore?

Hi all...I just found this website and I wanted to get some information from you experts! I have two Bonanza Mini Bikes that my brother and I have owned since the early 70's. We are struggling with the decision to restore or sell. Can you all help me figure out values and what it might cost to...