Search results

1. T

Help with Mikuni carburetor tuning

just a thought here, but is the fuel clean and are you useing a fuel filter, may just be a dirty jet if it ran fine the first time out
  2. T

Powell restorations 4 at a time

WOW, Paul, too cool, I think my ticker just skipped a beat, that chrome looks great !!!!
  3. T

Minibike kits

There's the new Taco's,,,, TACO MINI BIKES - The Ultimate Mini Bike of the 60's IS BACK!!!!!!!!
  4. T

Best twist throttle

I dont know about best, but the next throttle set up I buy will be a OEM Honda CFR50/70 set-up from servicehonda.com I've bought acouple mini bike throttles, acouple DB30 throttles and a billet one off of ebay and am not really happy with any of them. so this will be what I try next. If...
  5. T

So Cal Minibike Parts Yardsale 2011

Hey Mac, there seems to be some interest in that 6 lug wheel you showed in one of the video's,, here a heads up if you have'nt seen it,,,,looks like the same wheel vintage aluminum mini bike wheels front, rear - eBay (item 110641031285 end time Jan-31-11 18:43:31 PST)
  6. T

Cat Eliminator and Cat c/g

Tank recieved, Thanks !!!
  7. T

Cat Eliminator and Cat c/g

Erikr, PM sent on tank, thanks
  8. T

Ez's "No Fear" For Sale

ez., PM sent
  9. T

Ez's "No Fear" For Sale

exdoesit, Have you bumped you're head? or maybe this is just a bad dream,:shrug: :laugh::laugh:
  10. T

Twist Throttle

PM sent for 2
  11. T

Twist Throttle

Mac, what is the length of the grips ?
  12. T

Ez's "No Fear" Project

Hey EZ, I'm thinking about my next project, can you give me a little info on that rear tire that you did'nt use and why you did'nt use it, Thanks
  13. T

Cat 300x resto mod

Its been kind of slow around here,should have some thing next weekend
  14. T

JC Agajanian bike 98

Real cool and real nice !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  15. T

Ez's New Gas Tank

looks good ezdoesit, is that stainless, or aluminum ?
  16. T

What paint brand should i use?

I like Rustoleum HARD HAT, it dries hard, fast and is a hi solid that comes in most colors, and as 125 said you can get Dupi at most automotive store's You might want to call acouple of you're local automotive paint store's, my local Napa sell's PPG and Dupont in a spray can and most of the...
  17. T

Check out my custom fuel tanks

Nice tanks,,,,and love you're Logic :laugh::thumbsup:
  18. T

Clutches, stall speed theory

Hey Korndog, I just got the clutch today, the drum od is 3-3/4 and will not work with the 4-1/4 band that I have, but i do beleive it will work with a 4" band, so I just ordered one, also the paper work that came with it says the Stinger is good for 10hp and the Titan is good for 15hp
  19. T

Cat Handlebar stickers are done!

Just ordered one, Thanks minibikin
  20. T

Chopped up my other Baja

Hey cc, I have to give you two of these also :thumbsup::thumbsup: That bike looks great !!