Search results

1. Erok000

Family fun

nice pics!! I really like that bike too:thumbsup::scooter:
  2. Erok000

Hernia surgery....

Good luck on your surgery!! I had an umbilical hernia fixed about a year ago. Hurt like hell. All the research I did, scared me. You can die from blockage due to the hernia:out:. It still bothers me now and then slightly. I think its nuts Drs are just like" push it back in"".:scooter:
  3. Erok000

any PS3 COD players?

I play MW3 on PS3:scooter:
  4. Erok000

Anyone have any exotic pets??

Nice replies guys.:thumbsup: Pets can get expensive. My mom spent like $200 on the lizard and his lights,ect..., I had a tank and was just given a 55G so we saved there, lord knows I dont have spare money. But crickets and salad for the beardie is cheap enuff, I smoke a few less cigarettes and...
  5. Erok000

Anyone have any exotic pets??

My daughter is turning 10 Thursday and my mom got her a Bearded dragon. Alls well, Ive always wanted a lizard, either and iguana or Steppe Runners. But Ive never had one and let me tell its a learning experience. Im happy to do, it my family loves animals. We have 5... yes 5... ferrets. Ive...
  6. Erok000

Dirt Bug starts but will not move

make sure all the springs for the throttle are where they need to be, might have a loose spring causing the problem:shrug::scooter:
  7. Erok000

Repair manual?

my library had some good books covering small engines. I just keep checking out the ones that interest me. Could scan the pages that you want for cheaper than buying a whole book :shrug::scooter:
  8. Erok000

Predator Engine

:doah:
  9. Erok000

New Baja

Hence the definition of "MADE IN CHINA" :laugh:. Good luck, seems your off to a good start:thumbsup::scooter:
  10. Erok000

Hydraulic brake issue

Mine is the old style, and required spacers..... On 2 bikes:out:.. If your riding on the street, hydros may be fine. But if you ride offroad, I would not suggest them.
  11. Erok000

Hydraulic brake issue

I had the same problem, could ever get it right. I tried everything, checked everything, never could fix it. I went to a clutch brake and havent looked back. Wasnt worth the hassle in my opinion. Maybe it was my terrain I ride on, but then it is really no use to me so Im very happy with my...
  12. Erok000

I still want your big cat. So if you decide to trade, just let me know. Thanks

I still want your big cat. So if you decide to trade, just let me know. Thanks
  13. Erok000

manco big cat runs and cheap!!!

email sent:scooter:
  14. Erok000

Reminder: 6.5 swaps - Cover your clutches! They can cut like a knife.

Yea Ive almost gotten a few from yard sales. But they were all too small for me and too big for my kids. Seems like ppl only buy helmets for their teenage kids:doah::scooter:
  15. Erok000

I like that looks clean:thumbsup::scooter:
  16. Erok000

SAfety should always be first in my book. That clutch can grind thru boots too, oven melt some plastic off as well. My brother ruined a new pair of boots riding and pressing against the clutch. I get mocked but I always wear gloves when I ride, if I could afford a helmet Id wear that...
  17. Erok000

somewhat of a build thread my trike

interesting.... How does it ride:rolleyes::scooter:
  18. Erok000

The time has come.....

Thanks for your understanding and reply Jeep. I totally understand the need for stress relief. I was diagnosed with brain cancer 6yrs ago. I just had my baby boy and I wanted to just forget about the pain and life and I got sucked into online games(CoD, Battlefild,Ect...), even the free section...
  19. Erok000

The time has come.....

Im glad you are getting your priorities straight. God be with you and your family. But Im curious, if you have known of your sons condition why have you been buying so many minibikes like they were more important? Seems to me this shouldve have happened sooner. I mean no offense.
  20. Erok000

gas tank needed

try posting in the classified section.:scooter: