Search results

1. G

Clone With charging coil

Is this something that someone just made in their garage, or did a company make this?
  2. G

Clone With charging coil

Where did you buy them from?
  3. G

Clone With charging coil

Where did u get it?
  4. G

Hey do you know where I can get fenders for a db? Like the one in your sig.

Hey do you know where I can get fenders for a db? Like the one in your sig.
  5. G

turbos

turbo is way sweeter. Get the motor built up before you do any kinda FI :scooter:
  6. G

turbos

Turbocharger and EFI Fuel Injection kits Like to see someone do this.
  7. G

I want one!!

Does anyone have an idea of how much the total cost would be to do this? Minus the motor build you would do lol.
  8. G

Any other way to increase revs?

Are there any other ways to make the clone engine rev higher BESIDES taking out the governor?
  9. G

Running issues

Where is the sensor located? Or where are the wires? Yea I felt a little stupid but I am just glad it wasnt anything major...just got my bike a few days ago :scooter:
  10. G

Running issues

Ok so basically I am an idiot. I was about to drain the oil when I finally thought to look at the dipstick, lol just glad I didnt starve the engine of oil and pop, cuz the level barely touched the bottom of the dipstick. And I belive that it is the low oiler sensor causing the engine not to stay...
  11. G

Running issues

took it off and yes it has fuel flow. Im going to get oil and try replacing the oil and plug tommorow.
  12. G

Running issues

it has flow when you take that little sedement cap off. Should I take off the plug on the gold bowl on the carb? is it the one at an angle?
  13. G

Running issues

its the little silver cap that has a 10mm on it? Yes checked that, clean as can be. My issue definitley has something to do with the fact that oil has leaked into the combustion chamber. I am going to drain the oil and gas. replace with new oil and gas and a new plug. If it doesnt run after...
  14. G

Running issues

where is the sedement trap? In the tank?
  15. G

Running issues

yes there is. I also just learned that my little sister tipped the bike over last night. It was on its side for a while and all the gas leaked out, the carb was the side closest to the ground. Could this have anything to do with my issue?
  16. G

Running issues

drained the gas, put new fresh gas in, checked the plug again and made sure the gap was correct. Choked it, it ran. Switched the choke, ran for 20-25 seconds then died, didnt start after that until i choked it again. The engine is almost brand new.
  17. G

Running issues

searched and didnt find much...but im gonna try a few things and we will see what happens
  18. G

Running issues

did that...it will run for about 30-45 seconds then die. Then I switch the choke and it will run normal for about 10-15 seconds then die.
  19. G

Running issues

Hey my gx200 clone started right up this morning and I let it warm up for a sec then got on and started to go then it died. The choke was off and I pulled it a couple times and wont fire up. I choked it and then it fired up, but wouldnt idle without the choke it would just die. I took out the...
  20. G

New to mini bikes

Whatsup guys n girls?! My name is Robert and I just got my first mini bike. Im from St. Louis, MO so if there is anyone else from the STL please post up! Not sure what kind of frame, but the bike has a brand new Gx200 clone engine on it. I have a pretty good knowledge of these motors so there is...