Search results

1. S

briggs 5hp motor =( MUST SELL

So worse came to worst for me :crying: I must sell this beautiful engine that I JUST bought. I paid $120 for it as is and that's what I'm looking to get. I'll ship it but on your cost. This motor starts right up with ease. The shaft is 3/4 Mannn this sucks! I wish I could keep it....:doah...
  2. S

briggs 5hp motor help

I just picked up this motor yesterday and it came just the way it sits. The motor is a runner it fires right up. Now I know I'm missing an air filter, can some one help me out and direct me on where to get the parts I need and if I'm missing anything else feel free to tell me.... I really...
  3. S

Honda GX390

Any one interested in a Honda GX390? 13hp I have a relative that has one sitting in his shed and I wanted to see if anyone was interested. He said it does run, He said hes willing to let it go for $200 plus shipping.... Its the black newer one not the red one... Let me know if your...
  4. S

Engine compatablity question

I'm looking for an engine for my mini and I have been searching Craigslist up and down. I have came across multiple 3.5 Hp motors but here's my question..... Can I use a motor off a lawn mower? Can I use a motor off a gas edger? Can I use a motor off a reel mower? I see a lot of craftsman...
  5. S

Need rear tire help

I have this frame that I started working on yesterday and all I need is tires and a motor then I'm pretty much set. I was wondering if some of you mini bike pros could tell me where to get a wider tire for the rear and a wheel to go along with it. I just think the rear tire that's on there is...
  6. S

Started on my Cal Kart Mini Bike....

I started the stripping of the old paint today... Before After Ended up primering the forks to ready for paint.... Going to primer the frame tomorrow...
  7. S

group of parts for sale

I recently bought a mini bike frame and with it came a box of parts that I have no idea what to do with. I know their engine parts but since I'm not planning on rebuilding an engine I'm looking to get rid of them.... Here is a pic of the parts I got in that box, I'm not sure what they go for so...
  8. S

Front tire help

I'm looking to order a tire for my front wheel on a mini bike frame I just bought and I noticed that the valve stem is on the rim lip just like a car, now do I need to order a tube for it too? My rear wheel is the same wheel, but I don't want to deflate it just to find out if it has a tube...
  9. S

What type of frame/minibike is this???

Whats up every body this is my 1st post here from San Jose, CA.... Now back on topic, I just picked this mini bike frame up last night. I got it on craigslist for $50, I did get some extra parts for it like a front wheel and the axel and couple motor parts that I probably won't use. Does...