Search results

1. D

Doodle Bug Sprocket Adapters For Sale

Thank you Sir, Great idea..
  2. D

Doodle Bug Sprocket Adapters For Sale

What are you guys doing to touch up the split racing sprocket? I bought one for my doodlebug in 2011 and it was a awesome red, now its a dull pink color. My doodle bug is garage kept also so it does not see the sun much at all.
  3. D

exhaust header pipe w/muffler

I picked up one of Chris's custom headers and pipes and it is well worth it. Looks great, has a support bar and is painted. Blazzing fast shipping also. Also as hot as that header gets, I would not want it anywhere near my leg, and Chris's header is tucked under the seat.
  4. D

Help W/ DB30 foot peg install

Thanks a million Sir, I would have been jacking with that foot peg for days
  5. D

Help W/ DB30 foot peg install

Can anyone assist with a picture of how the spring is installed on the old school DB30 footpegs? I removed mine months ago before I stripped the frame and failed to note how it goes together. I fumbled with it last night and could not sort out how the spring is attached to the frame and peg...
  6. D

Max Torq Grub screws on honda clone?

Can anyone assist with how the max torque clutch should be installed on a honda clone? There is a slot at the end of the shaft that had a metel bar in it that I romeved, and if I place one of the grub screws in one of the two holes in the clutch it can go down into the slot on the shaft. But...
  7. D

tire change

I actually mounted tires on both my doodle bug rims this weekend, Not super easy but once you figure it out, not too hard to either. I applied some dish soap and water to the tire and man hands to work the tire on the rim. I used a screw driver to pry the tire over the wheel. Once both sides...
  8. D

How to remove the valve stem

I want to paint my rims a different color, so it would look cleaner if I removed them then try and mask that area off. Plus the wheels are hammered pretty good and need some TLC.
  9. D

Thanks everyone, Plenty of excellent advice on this topic.
  10. D

Yes, the tires were tubeless and the wheel has a stem like a car. With that being said I should make sure and get tubeless tires when I order my new ones correct?
  11. D

Does anyone know how to remove the valve stem on the DB30 rims? I had a heck of a time getting the tires off the wheel, and really hated the 10 LBS of green slime the previous owner had in the tires. I did some research and it looks like if you remove it you should install a new one. Do the...
  12. D

Stubborn Tire on Wheel

Your the man SupaNova, I took the wheel into the living room, sat down on the rug and just kept tapping my way around and plop, it came off. The bearings are not free spinning in the front or rear wheel and I am wondering should I replace them while the wheels are off for my project. Problem...
  13. D

Stubborn Tire on Wheel

Motorcycle Bead Breaker Bead Breaker They have two?
  14. D

Stubborn Tire on Wheel

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get this piece of rubber of my doodlebug wheel. The front tire popped right off once I removed the air, one side of the rear tire came off easy but this side seems to have some form of super strong adhesive. I have been pushing, pulling and now down to...
  15. D

Finally Found a used Db30

Got a few questions regarding tire choice? This is a stock size tire that TSC sells Hi-Run Knobby ATV Tire, At 145 70 - 6 - 0303440 | Tractor Supply Company This is a size I searched on the forum that is supposed to work but some say it may rub the brake caliber. Lawn and Garden Tractor...
  16. D

Well Crap, I had no idea anyone was selling them on the forum. I just assumed everyone was on a CL hunt. The motor does run per the guy that sold it but he stated the carb needed to be cleaned out. I pulled the motor off last night because I have no use for it. My bad, I guess I should have...
  17. D

After weeks of digging through CL and debating buying a new DB to add a HF clone I found a used DB30 for 75$, the problem is the bike was in Oklahoma and I live in Dallas. I called one of buddies that lives there and he ran over and offered the guy 65$ cash and picked it up. I met my buddy...
  18. D

new dirt bug - oil change problem

The yellow cap is your dip stick for checking the oil level as well as filling with new oil. The bolt below that near the frame is for draining the oil. I plan on using a drainzit but I need the thread size before purchasing one.
  19. D

DB30 Dirt Bug clutch always engaged?

I had the same problem on my new style db30. The bike would want to take off after starting and it started getting worse over time and then started leaking fuel. My issue ended up being the air filter screws loosened up and created a air and fuel leak. There is a black piece of plastic that...
  20. D

new to forum with doodlebug baja

Mine runs the same way. somewhere in between closed and open for the choke.