new to forum with doodlebug baja

Only too normal-and Baja will tell you to run with the choke on! I'll have carburetor cure kits ready in about 1 week but the first batch is a small test market batch. It's not rocket science just a check list for the usual things that would cause a poor fuel mix-the instructions how to do so, and if none are found a corrector jet-plus the gaskets and seals needed. If your a person who has the now how to do so the rejet is 0.62mm the float 10.5 to 13.5 carb body to float bottom. PM me if you'd like to be on the kit list.

Welcome to the site!:thumbsup:

Yeah the stock engines have many issues, the carb being the biggest one for sure. I wont mess with one but they can be improved if they are fresh enough. If too much time has passed and too many riders have taken their toll on it you just need to repower the thing and save yourself a great deal of time and trouble. If you're a capable rider just do the 6.5 swap and be done with it, there are other options as well so weigh them all and decide what's best for you!:thumbsup:

haha the sticker is on right although that would be halarious.. thanks for the input im going to rejet it tomorrow for sure however i will be upgrading to a 6.5 shortly seeing i weigh a solid 230# any other tricks on these motors?? i would like to do some cheap mods i have another frame on the way and will still need a second motor..:xmas-smiley-016:

C9H13NO3

Not much can be done to these engines to help them. They really need to be re jetted and re geared to get anything out of them:hammer:

have you pull out the throttle stop screw helps out more open throttle and pump up the tiers 20-25 psi better top end drill holes on the stock exhaust by the baffle :grind: and of curse the promod jackshaft kit check out hotrodminibikes.com

OH MY GAH
this is the same junk that get's posted at least once a week. someone make a sticky of one of these threads and let us hear the end of it.:shrug:

btw supernova your signature is awesome i returned from iraq about a year ago :thumbsup:
Thanks for your service! My cousin was in Iraq and Afghanistan but is home now, a good buddy my age (44) just returned from Walter Ried after being wounded in Iraq. We're glad to have them both home. Glad you made it as well!:thumbsup:

Ok ill ad the drilling to my list and let u know how it goes tomorrow thanks for the friendly welcome

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk