Search results

1. B

6.5hp dirt bug/doodlebug $250 (CT)

i think id have to mess with allignment of the engine and not sure what else? grind down fins on the backplate? at this point i just want to sell it as is :smile: nobody wants it?? $220? that is a good deal....:laugh:
  2. B

i am located in CT thanks!
  3. B

-Rebuilt 196cc motor from a baja warrior -Governor removed -Custom exhaust -Moroso Ultra 40 race wire -Brand new max torque 12T clutch 3/4" bore. -PMR billet motor mount adapter. -New Carlisle Turf Saver II tires 15x6.00-6NHS -Honda Fuel tank -Engine has a 12V coil under the flywheel that will...
  4. B

Baja Dirt bug project

last ride before i sell it tomorrow
  5. B

Baja Dirt bug project

okay so i got a Yz 125 with a siesed bottom end so i'm selling the doodle bug to get some cash. ): Baja Mini Bike 6.5hp Engine
  6. B

Oil filter engines?

if you really wanted an oil filter, this might sound crazy but you could probably make one. how about threading a pipe/tube into one of the oil drains, hook up a smaller automotive oil filter with one of those oil filter relocation kits. then connect it to a small electric oil pump, then back...
  7. B

how many bikes do you have?

two, the warrior and the 6.5 doodle bug. should be selling the warrior to a friend soon. all i need is one, after all you can only ride one at a time :wink:
  8. B

Baja Dirt bug project

they are very old carlisle turf savers. ill have to check the size but i think S1att3r is right. i am not running those tires anymore. maybe it didnt have enough pressure or its made for a wider rim, but the rim spun inside the tire and ripped the inner tube. i pulled the front tires off a...
  9. B

Briggs&Stratton vs Tecumseh engines,who's best?

both are good, and both have issues. i put a briggs carb on a tecumseh H60 once, it ran PERFECT! even idled down so low that you couldnt tell if it was running or not. i think that was the best of both worlds. a Honda GX200 coil works great on a 5hp briggs too i hate tecumseh carbs :mad2:
  10. B

HM80 vs. HM80 XL

XL stands for extra life, IIRC. im pretty sure the parts interchange, well one way to find out. since the hm80 doesnt run and the XL is blown i think you should take both motors apart and compare the parts.. i have a VMXL100 and a HM100 and most of the parts look like they will interchange, the...
  11. B

Baja Dirt bug project

thanks man! i havent been able to take it anywhere yet. my truck's frame rotted out and as soon as i weld that up and back together ill drive to my friend's and go riding there. i rode it in my driveway, in this video i didnt even have the throttle hooked up yet and it had a straight pipe. the...
  12. B

Baja Dirt bug project

haha wow if anyone cares, its done mods- riding mower tires PMR motor mount Baja warrior engine, rebuilt w/ greyhound parts, slightly "milled" head.. i sanded it!, Moroso race wire (from my F-150), GX200 gas tank, old tecumseh muffler
  13. B

doodlebug chain strength?

nope, i have a old tecumseh muffler (cylinder type) on now i need to rework the throttle linkage then its all good ill throw up pics soon
  14. B

rupp throttle linkage help!

WOW!!!! thank you so much! i will call the owner and tell him. the throttle cable and twist is there, but for some reason it isnt working. ill have to take it apart and check it out. $43 sounds really good to me EDIT: i hope the throttle linkage clears the exhaust
  15. B

GCV160...that's right GCV160 questions!!

do you mow your lawn with this? you could probably cut grass 5 feet tall! i have the same mower. my mods are: drilled holes in the air filter cover for more flow. lol
  16. B

clone exaust studs fell out!

could you just replace them with bolts, no studs?
  17. B

i agree, it came like that with the restrictive manifold and i pulled it off and put the bigger one on. heres the governor arm
  18. B

doodlebug chain strength?

well i got the chain on, hasnt broke yet.
  19. B

sorry it took a while for me to get the pics. it also has 2 of these... and 2 carbs but one is cracked i forgot to put the governor arm on, ill try to find a pic of that