Search results

1. W

I hAVE NO clue.. but it was young fun

So i fig I would try and fig out what I have. Mainly cause I need to find some wheels for it.. I do rember it having a internal drum brake set on it.. not the friction type you see on carts but a lever with internal drum shoes.. If you reconize it let me know.. Even better if you know what kinda...
  2. W

3hp briggs powerfull enough?

3hp tooth well did some looking..looks like i can get a 10 tooth drive and a 72 rear...That should pull a hill rite? might be kinda slow but the wife doesnt want to go that fast anyhow... I will put the 9hp on mine. HAHAHA
  3. W

Please ..This thing is killing me ??

Sounds great Sounds great.. How much for one that is set up and ready to go??? I dont mind adjusting them but to be honest.. Im tired of taking it apart..:cursing: I think this is going to be a great setup for the bike if i can get the freaking bugs worked out.
  4. W

just putting it backt together.. Georgia

Got some PICS This i what I got.. Ive already had several different ideas. they people on this forum are great..... Please let me know what ya think... Im really leaning towards trying to build 2 bikes.. I have 3.... 3hp briggs..(no mounts on side for tav).. One frame and i GIANT 9hp Clone...
  5. W

Got some pics So here are some pics.. I would love to put a tav on them but they dont have the bolt holes in the side cover for it.. as for a jack shaft.. Do they have a bolt on verstion.. Ive got a wielder but my skills SUCK.... I was hoping i could just put the smalles drive sprocket on the...
  6. W

DID it Hey.. I did it.. Like I said.. this thing will run then Sputter out. The CARB is new.. I even went and purchased all the pieces for the governer and put it back on.. SO. what CARB do i need to hunt down..
  7. W

Got some pix.. finally Hey. Ive got some pix.. Let me see if i can load them.. Then I can start finding the correct carb..
  8. 9hp 1" side shaft..

9hp 1" side shaft..

I got it on clearance when PEPBOYS was going out of business.. $100.00 bucks.. Only wish it had the smaller shaft..
  9. One of 3 3hp briggs I have

One of 3 3hp briggs I have

I do love these motors.. for some odd reason. The only bad thing is that they dont the side cover for mounting a tav 2
  10. My Frame

My Frame

It used to be complete.... I got it about 20 years ago.. This will prob be a RAT untill i have it working properly...
  11. Freaking Carb

Freaking Carb

This is the motor I cant get to run correctly. Has NEW CARB.. plug.. gas.. and filter.. DUnno..I was told i need to get a differernt carb. Im open to sugestions..
  12. max torque

max torque

this is a working max torque converter with a bolt on jackshaft on the bottom,,,
  13. not sure. still working on posting photos

not sure. still working on posting photos

14. W

So this is he deal.. Ive got a old frame.. Pics to come soon. :) and a couple of 3hp briggs. I would like to put together some bikes for me and the wife to scoot around on..Its a little hilly and will prob see some dirt roads... It doesnt need to be that fast.. So is a 3hp going to be enought...
  15. W

killing me hey guys thanks.. I will if i can get this motor running good this thing should do just fine..It used to have a flathead briggs on it and would do 40mph..Like I said.. I will get some pics..:scooter::scooter:
  16. W

I do wish this TEC motor was as easy to fig out as the beetles.. But i already have some guys on this site helping me out with that.. And the tools with FRACTIONS on them.. what is this.. :out:
  17. W

Killing me So i prob still have a carb issue..I will have to get you guys some pics so you can give me some advise what kind of carb to get.. I think its a 5 or 6hp.. I like the flathead motors.. but its prob just cause im familiar with them.. I was doing some reading and found that some...
  18. W

Im hoping you guys can help me out. Ive got a 6hp tecumseh powersports OHVmotor that im hopimg to use on my bike. But i for some odd reason..SOMTIMES under a load. It trys to cut off.. First i thought it was the carb.. So i rebuilt it.. NO Good.. Then i still thought it was the carb.. Replaced...
  19. W

hellow everyone.. Im glad to find some like minded folks. Im from georgia and i have just started the process of putting my old minibike back together.. I will post pix as soon as i fig out how to. So far I have the frame,rear wheel, I have a 6hp powersport tec motor and Max torque CVT off of an...