just putting it backt together.. Georgia

hellow everyone.. Im glad to find some like minded folks. Im from georgia and i have just started the process of putting my old minibike back together.. I will post pix as soon as i fig out how to. So far I have the frame,rear wheel, I have a 6hp powersport tec motor and Max torque CVT off of an goKart.. (cant get the dang motor to run corectly). Any who.. Just wanted to say hello.. Im sure I will have a ton of questions later.. I run a repair shop for newer VW's.. So if you got a question dont be affraid to ask... :).. Talk to ya soon..

Welcome warnejets : So you can now use your non metric tools on your mini bike. This place runs on pictures of your project so if you get a chance show us a few. I like the older air cooled VW motors for Trikes, but I loved my sons 2003 beetle it was a blast to drive.
Steve :scooter:

I do wish this TEC motor was as easy to fig out as the beetles.. But i already have some guys on this site helping me out with that.. And the tools with FRACTIONS on them.. what is this.. :eek:ut:

Got some PICS

This i what I got.. Ive already had several different ideas. they people on this forum are great..... Please let me know what ya think... Im really leaning towards trying to build 2 bikes.. I have 3.... 3hp briggs..(no mounts on side for tav).. One frame and i GIANT 9hp Clone.. 5hp powersport with max torque converter.. its off an old gokart..