Search results

1. W

I hAVE NO clue.. but it was young fun

So i fig I would try and fig out what I have. Mainly cause I need to find some wheels for it.. I do rember it having a internal drum brake set on it.. not the friction type you see on carts but a lever with internal drum shoes.. If you reconize it let me know.. Even better if you know what kinda...
  2. W

3hp briggs powerfull enough?

So this is he deal.. Ive got a old frame.. Pics to come soon. :) and a couple of 3hp briggs. I would like to put together some bikes for me and the wife to scoot around on..Its a little hilly and will prob see some dirt roads... It doesnt need to be that fast.. So is a 3hp going to be enought...
  3. W

Please ..This thing is killing me ??

Im hoping you guys can help me out. Ive got a 6hp tecumseh powersports OHVmotor that im hopimg to use on my bike. But i for some odd reason..SOMTIMES under a load. It trys to cut off.. First i thought it was the carb.. So i rebuilt it.. NO Good.. Then i still thought it was the carb.. Replaced...
  4. W

just putting it backt together.. Georgia

hellow everyone.. Im glad to find some like minded folks. Im from georgia and i have just started the process of putting my old minibike back together.. I will post pix as soon as i fig out how to. So far I have the frame,rear wheel, I have a 6hp powersport tec motor and Max torque CVT off of an...