Search results

1. M

New 6.5 Clone mods

haha i love when people ask me that question because I'm old enough to know the next thing they say is never a complement, so i always reply "old enough for your mother but young enough for your sister":thumbsup: after that 2 things happen 1: physical confrontation 2: the f bomb is deployed, I...
  2. M

drag bike build "red and ready"

build on hold until my gs550 is back on the road
  3. M

2011 6.5 HF Clones, "SAFE" RPM range? (there is no safe range other than stock)

from what I've seen on here, the main failure points on clones are rod/pin-flywheel and the block when putting put lots more hp/rpm's. I don't know how much and what level experience you have with any car/truck engines as fair as performance but here's an example h beam rods for a honda h22...
  4. M

I spent some time today building a jig to fish mouth pipe in my drill press [/IMG] [/IMG] then i built most of the bottom of the frame (sorry for the dark picks cam didnt have much bat left for the flash:doah: ) [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  5. M

real estate scam

yea to bad the fbi (or any other gov agency) doesn't gives 2 shits about getting your money back.....
  6. M

Seat boring thread

thanks man ive been watching this close
  7. M

My coolest project ever!!

i dont know if your serious about the question you asked at the end of the vid or not but here you go,Electronic Timer Switch its a link to a schematic for a electronic timer switch along with the electronic peaces needed to build it, I'm sure if you would experiment with different values for...
  8. M

Vintage Oil signs

the bullet holes are a nice touch free bump
  9. M

The WTF picture thread

that's not the kind of advertising ICP needs:thumbsup:
  10. M

anybody use this aluminum flywheel?

what did the heart candy say on it Out of closet
  11. M

carb size question

thanks man i get it now
  12. M

carb size question

why do most people put a 22mm MIKUNI on a motor thats 200cc's? history behind the question: my gs550 (550cc's) bike that red lines @ 9500rmp is 4 cylinders and has 1 carb per cylinder (137.5 cc's per cylinder/carbs are MIKUNI cv's) and has much bigger carbs stock then the 22mm...
  13. M

anybody use this aluminum flywheel?

im really dig'in the non-finned one
  14. M

Nitrous

yea i deff can see a skin graph in someones schedule in next couple of weeks
  15. M

yea in retrospect i should have gone with a gx200 case, maybe after i destroy this one ill upgrade yea i realized that tonight about un-screwing the wire after i pulled the wire apart and left a small bit of it in the coil/cap after extracting the bits it was nipples going back together the...
  16. M

today i ordered some dom tubing to start the frame construction with i also stripped the motor down. after stripping it down i completely removed the gov and plugged the holes using 1/4x20x1/4 set screws, i also completely removed the oil level kill switch. the oe spark plug wire was then...
  17. M

Nitrous

ohhhhh your talking about huff'in it, i agree that's no good and it prob could kill you. BUDBUELL isn't talking about huff'in it he's talking about it killing the user when they use it as a power adder and i would like to know his logic behind his statement.
  18. M

Nitrous

please enplane that logic
  19. M

Girdle for HF Blue clones.

any updates?
  20. M

Honda GX200 pro street

ditto +1