Nitrous

Your heart stops from Hypoxia ( spelling ? )

Now lets move on
ohhhhh your talking about huff'in it, i agree that's no good and it prob could kill you. BUDBUELL isn't talking about huff'in it he's talking about it killing the user when they use it as a power adder and i would like to know his logic behind his statement.

BUDBUELL isn't talking about huff'in it he's talking about it killing the user when they use it as a power adder and i would like to know his logic behind his statement.
no mr.blue if you would have read my earlier posts where i stated what its really used for you wouldnt be confused.so for future#1 read all posts #2 post questions that make some sence! We are already riding solid frame 6" tired machines with bad brakes and probably too much power in most cases,but of course whe want a little more so where is your logic? Not scared and not gona be:thumbsup:

i have a nos kit on my predator and it works great, it was pretty involved installing it and not sure how long the motor will take it- i have about 50 hits on it so far and its starting to smoke a little but it hauls ass! i'll post some pics of it - i have it on my 69 sears mini bike

I say read up on it and do it no worries, hardest thing is drilling your own jets to suit the smaller displacement and thats not hard at all, get number bits, get a small 12v battery to open the solenoids and run a wet kit with a 12v. fuel pump to shoot the extra fuel in. just do some research and have fun. I ran spray on a car for 30,000+ miles and never had an issue with it killing me or the motor, as I built and tuned it correctly etc etc.

hahahaha death and gloom! stick some wheelie bars on it and spray the house down. My bud runs a pro drag bike and has 4' swingarm and wheelie bars and sprays so hard he spun the center out of an alum rim while launching once! :scooter:

I actually installed that ebay kit on my friends predator 6.5hp because he's cheap haha
It was stock then besides the gov. removed(bad idea I know) and it never once smoked or broke. I'm currently building it now for him and of course he wants the nitrous. I drill a hole at the end of the air filter and shoot it in. It seems to work..Ok?...I guess. I'd rather build the motor like I have my gx160. He couldn't keep up with me when he was spraying stock but he might be able to now...we'll see :scooter: