Search results

1. A

mercury clutch problem...i think?help!!

I had the same problem with a comet clutch i had to get a new spring for the the clutch but you may diffrent problem since its a diffrent brand
  2. A

rear tire

if its a small pin hole use fix a flat
  3. A

clutch nut

i take of the pull start and get a socket that fits and i just take it off
  4. A

motor wont start

i found the problem the spring in the clutch was messed up good think i live right by the max torque factory
  5. A

motor wont start

I know its not 1 and 2 cause i did do every thing right i think the cluch is tight and i dont know how to lossen it
  6. A

motor wont start

i have a 6.5 hf enigine thaht i just bought a new cluch because the old one broke. when i try to start it it dosent turn on but when i lift up the back tire it turns on aqnd the tire moves, but when i press the bake it turns off ps i know its not the chain thanks:shrug:
  7. A

need a new seat

were can i get one custom made?:shrug:
  8. A

need a new seat

i broke my doodle bug seat riding about half year a go i need a new seat cause it is a pain in the :censure: to ride any suggestions for a replacement for a good cost
  9. A

max torque clutch problems

no i did not
  10. A

it also sounds like its grinding
  11. A

it is the thing with the holes in it it loose you can move it left to right
  12. A

i have a max torque clutch on a 6.5 harbor frieght engine and the out side circle is loss can some one tell me whats wrong:shrug::confused:
  13. A

whatsize tire for doodle bug

i have a doodle bug and what kind and what size of tire should i get for it
  14. A

$1000 Baja Mini bike?!!

i would do 200 maybe
  15. A

1 hp = $120??!

maybe the guy thinks its worth more haha
  16. A

COUPON: Harbor Freight 20% off (exp 2/27/11) and $99.99 6.5 clone (exp 4/17/11)

you can copy the number under the bar code and it still works online:thumbsup:
  17. A

does the 275 package come with the 6.5 motor

does the 275 package come with the 6.5 motor