Search results

1. V

DB30 Inverted Fork Front End

I have fabbed up a front end for the Doodlebug and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in buying these and what would be the price range the someone would be willing to pay? It would be a direct bolton front end with no modding and I would offer the stock spring rate for riders...
  2. V

Need help finding Hydraulic shocks

I have chopped up the DB30 and adapted a rear swing arm with rear shocks. I need help sourcing out a proper shock. With the two shocks in place it is too rigid and the spring rate is too high. I didn't realize that the shocks are rated at 520lbs a piece, with one shock in place it is perfect...
  3. V

Longer axle bolts?

I am creating a swing arm and I have made the pivot point and drilled it out to fit the DB30 rear axle. I used the axle for alignment purposes, now how do I go about getting a longer axle that is the same diameter? Any site suggestions would be super helpful. I'll post pics of the build soon!
  4. V

Riders in VA?

I found an atv park that has a 10 mile trail that is suitable for riding mini bikes. Are there any riders in the northern VA area?
  5. V

Mini bike at Pep Boys

Went to Pep Boys to see if they sold parts for the DB30 and they did have some bikes from Baja Motorsports and then they had a knock off of the DB30. It is called the Rivet and made by Metalmotorsport.net. I looked at their website and looked at the parts list pdf and it is THE EXACT diagrams...