Mini bike at Pep Boys

Went to Pep Boys to see if they sold parts for the DB30 and they did have some bikes from Baja Motorsports and then they had a knock off of the DB30. It is called the Rivet and made by Metalmotorsport.net. I looked at their website and looked at the parts list pdf and it is THE EXACT diagrams as the Baja. What a rip off! It is the exact bike, at first I thought it was a DB30, but noticed the different name! That's crazy! Anyhow, Pep Boys sells the bikes but no parts. That is retarded!:shrug:

Went to Pep Boys to see if they sold parts for the DB30 and they did have some bikes from Baja Motorsports and then they had a knock off of the DB30. It is called the Rivet and made by Metalmotorsport.net. I looked at their website and looked at the parts list pdf and it is THE EXACT diagrams as the Baja. What a rip off! It is the exact bike, at first I thought it was a DB30, but noticed the different name! That's crazy! Anyhow, Pep Boys sells the bikes but no parts. That is retarded!:shrug:
pepboys in my town sells a little electric mini looks like old school styling, real little, I turned the switch to the off position in the store and turned the throttle and it almost got away from me, someone wired it backwards go figure...manny moe and who?

Hmm looks different from the new Doodlebug and more like the old DB's. No headtube gussets and has metal fenders. Toptubes not bent. Kickstand on the right.

Looks like a winner. What were they asking for it where you are?

So does this mean those of you who dont like the styling of the new DB30 will be getting the Rivet instead? Thats good news the Rivet carries on the old style DB30.

“Profanity is the weapon of the witless”

if you're ok with labels such as lazy, feeble and witless then who am I to complain.

enjoy. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
v6steeda you could contact the manufacturer (in china of course) and have them rebadged (renamed) anything, well almost anything you wanted and sell them under your new name.

It's nothing new, companies have been doing that forever, long before the chinese got into things.

Thats cool, I am into RCs also and there is alot of rebadging in the industry also. It is very lame that companies do that, but the price is driven down though! Duh, WINING!