Search results

1. C

one of a kind 3hp Briggs

I've lost interest in this project and moved to another. I'm selling the complete motor, with carb,custom cam, flywheel, tach, and puke can. It is still considered a project.. still needed is a gasket set, breather, and custom exhaust for your build. Everything for the inside is new except the...
  2. C

Oil dipper 3hp briggs

Like the title says I'm looking for a dipper for a 3 hp Briggs, my Boy misplaced mine.
  3. C

Pull Start Cup for JR Racecar Flywheel

Can anyone lead me to a pull start cup that will work with a JrRacecar billet flywheel for a 5/8 shaFT?
  4. C

Briggs pull start cup

I'm looking for one of those old fashioned looking rope start cups for a 3 hp Briggs that will work with a billet flywheel,
  5. C

Jackshaft stuff

I have these 5/8 pillow blocks and jackshaft plate I tried out and didn't like the looks of them. The pillow block housing had to be ground a bit at the base to fit but doesn't affect them will include stainless bolts, the jackshaft is also 5/8 has some mounting holes drilled in bottom. Neither...
  6. C

Cryogenics- does it work?

I've been looking into having a couple rods and dippers cryoed. From what I've read pros and cons one can expect a 25-50% strength increase with a part that has been cryoed. Does anyone have any real world experience here?
  7. C

WTB - hot coil and tach

Looking for a hot coil for a 3hp Briggs and autometer tach for the same. Thanks
  8. C

Briggs bolt sizes

My motor build is going to be done soon and with it going to be all nice and new looking. I was thinking of replacing all the bolts with some nice stainless. Does anyone have a list or link of the bolt sizes used on a 3 Hp Briggs or dare I ask is there a bolt set available somewhere?
  9. C

Kill switch

I'm looking for a kill switch, I've seen and used the 10 dollar or so ones but I'm looking for something more durable and clean looking. Does anyone have leads to something? Thanks
  10. C

Side cover oil drain

My Briggs is going to be mounted in a way that I won't have access to the oil drain with out taking the motor out. Anyone have experience with installing a bulkhead fitting type drain on a side cover. I just want to make sure I get something that won't leak. Thanks in advance.
  11. C

Need blasting

Im looking for someone who does blasting to clean up a block,head, and tins for a 3 hp Briggs. Thanks
  12. C

Need jackshaft parts

I'm looking for a couple things for the jackshaft of my bike if anyone has spare stuff lying around. 4x 4 piece of 3/16 steel - mounting plate Thanks
  13. C

5 hp Briggs lifters

Looking for a set of stock 5 hp Briggs lifters.
  14. C

Briggs Sport question

I'm picking up a free go kart next week and it has a Briggs Sport 3hp on it, is there any difference with the sport motors?
  15. C

Briggs animal question

I'm looking for the wrist pin and rod journal sizes for the Briggs animal, can anyone help out with this.
  16. C

Looking for specific clutch

I am looking for an auto /cent clutch with a one way bearing.
  17. C

Boardtracker Build

I've finally got the motor I need and it's on it's way ( thanks Quiklids) It's a 1989 Briggs 3 hp I/C. I'm going to be building a board tracker inspired motored bike. I am starting with a raw frame and will be building from the ground up using some modified bicycle parts,mini-bike parts, and...
  18. C

Building up a 3 hp Briggs

So I've located a Briggs 3 hp I/C and it's on it way. I've built a few bikes but this is my first engine overhaul/ for performance. I'm looking for a happy medium for power and reliability. Any help will be sincerely appreciated. I'm going to go by the 5 hp guide for the most part for mods. I...
  19. C

Briggs side crank cover stuck

I am trying to get a side cover off one of the Briggs I recently got. It will slide about 3/8 " and that's it. I can't see a snap ring in there but there is an indent or ding as seen in the pic, could that be where the problem is? [/IMG]
  20. C

Wanted : 3hp Briggs I/C

Im building a bike and the freebie motor I got isnt going to work out. I am looking for a 3hp briggs i/c . Thanks