Search results

1. Outlaw Ace

Bearkat Twister for sale in OKC

I'm never going to do anything with this so it's time to get it to someone who will. It was taken apart completely then stripped and painted Argent silver. My dad did it because he needed something to keep him busy, I would have left it in its original green paint but it is what it is. The seat...
  2. Outlaw Ace

NOS chrome Azusa tank with hardware

New Old Stock Azusa chrome gas tank with correct mounting hardware still in package. The cap is scratched all to hell and the tank has a couple of light scratches but I believe they will polish out. $350 shipped to your door in the lower 48 only. Will consider realistic offers but I do have a...
  3. Outlaw Ace

Small cylindrical fuel tank

This is a small tank with the filler opposite of the outlet I posted a couple of items for size comparison. The cap is smaller than most fuel tank caps as well. It is in primer and inside is like new and coated with oil. This would be perfect for a drag bike that doesn't need to carry much fuel...
  4. Outlaw Ace

1979 HS30 3hp Minibike specific engine

Came off of a 1979 Bird sprite. Engine started and idled with some gas in the carb but would not rev, is a little rough looking with some blue overspray on most everything but it is what it is. I want $160 shipped to the lower 48 for the engine $40 of that will be the cost to ship it, engine...
  5. Outlaw Ace

Tecumseh minibike throttle plate missing adjustor pot

I want $35 shipped for it gasket not included or for sale, paypal as friend or add 3% for fees.
  6. Outlaw Ace

Where are my photos and the photo section here now?

I liked the old layout it was simple and familiar, this one not so much.
  7. Outlaw Ace

Generic clutches marketed as "Max Torque" beware

A couple of sellers both listed as being somewhere in the USA no specific state mentioned are selling clutches and drivers and advertising them as "Max Torque" they have zero markings on the clutch faces and are $23 which was my 1st tip off they were not legit M/T clutches. Stay away from low...
  8. Outlaw Ace

Since I don't take the word of idiots I oredered a bunch of parts from OldMiniBikes warehouse

On some facebook pages a lot of cry babies bitched about not getting what they want and they insulted Vicky which pissed me off. I'm sure they talked to her like assholes so they were treated as good as they could be if they were as irrational as they were in their rants. I had one small issue...
  9. Outlaw Ace

My new rider, not even close to done.

This was my Daughter's "lady bug" but she wanted a Coleman CT100u so I got her one and made this my new rider, got the clutch cover done a couple of days ago made it from an aluminum sign like my other covers. Has a cheated governor and the 70 tooth sprocket will be replaced with a 64 that was...
  10. Outlaw Ace

Nice Copper 1975 3hp Updraft carb large journal crank

Engine started on ether has a film in the tank, the estate sale I got it from was that of a guy I knew. He had put it away as dry of fuel as he could and I know the machine ran. Nice steel tank even has original gas line will clean up easily engine may run fine but I'd give it a going over...
  11. Outlaw Ace

So how many wheels would you expect to recieve when you buy a "Set" of wheels?

I thought it would be two but it was just one, seller said he had a "set" of Manco 6" wheels photos show 4 halves but he shipped me one wheel only. Member JohnC here or John Cokinos on facebook is the seller. He refuses to refund 50% of the purchase price because he insists there was only one...
  12. Outlaw Ace

My new rider at least until my Trailblazer is redone.

Was the infamous "Lady Bug" had spots and all but my Daughter got her CT100u and gave old Dad her DB. Just an under seat pipe with RLV silencer so far. Going to eventually build a stage 2 Predator for it maybe stage 3 and a sprocket adaptor. For now I'm changing to the original 66 from the 70...
  13. Outlaw Ace

Wanted the plate that adapts a 79cc predator to standard slots.

I know the ones that had them when removed would fit the stock DB slots and I need to add one to a stock DB engine that will be going on a tiny trike. I can re-slot the plate but would hate to do it if I don't have to. Willing to pay $15 and the ride. Thanks
  14. Outlaw Ace

Does anyone have the stock plate that adapts the 79cc predator to fit standard slots?

I know some people have put the 79cc in a DB and taken this plate off because when it's off the engine bolts to the stock DB engine slots or they did early on at least. I want to use a stock DB engine on a tiny trike and really don't want to re-slot the plate although I could easily reverse my...
  15. Outlaw Ace

Attention Oklahoma members: Ruttman and Arco on OKC CL

I'm not buying either the Arco is close and has a briggs Intec the Ruttman is a roller $250 for the Arco $175 for the Ruttman. I'm tired and still have about ten projects so I'm out for a while regardless the deal. There is $ to be made on the Ruttman has the right wheels and fenders even the...
  16. Outlaw Ace

Thinking seriouslly about a Coleman 200.

So what are it's strengths and weaknesses I hear the clutch is the biggest problem, any others and what is everyone doing to fix them. Is a TAV an option without spacing the engine or modifying anything? I liked my DB but I'm not a small guy, it flew down the road at 50+ when it was done but it...
  17. Outlaw Ace

80s HS40 may be later

No linkage the carb is whacked it won't idle could be cleaned but no promises might need a carb $20 on ebay. Spray bombed silver by the dufus I got it from also has center fill tank. Will come with no pipe I'll have to unwrap that huge load of pipe fittings and remove it prior to the sale may be...
  18. Outlaw Ace

Anyone here own a Yamaha TW200?

I have a chance to buy a 101 mile 10+hrs 2016 model for $3500, I have always wanted one since riding one at a family event. I don't need to ride highway speeds but would like to know if it will cruise 55-65 for short jaunts to get to better fishing spots. I plan to use it for errands and short...
  19. Outlaw Ace

Anyone sliced and diced an MTD slanted plate and flattened it?

I keep looking at this old pug ugly frame that I've sold a lot of parts off of and already know I can mount the rear wheel and brake assembly backwards, cut a hole in the jackshaft plate mounting surface for the chain to pass through. It looks like with some careful cutting I can tilt the...