Search results

1. F

TRADE HONDA GX160 or GX200

I have either a GX160 or GX200 that I'm looking to trade for a 2-4 hp briggs or techumseh flat head. Your motor must run and have good compression. Both Honda motors run great. Thanks
  2. F

Foam blanks for seats

Foam blanks for seats. 4" thick 18"X18" $10 plus shipping Pic is of full size blank on Lil indian frame.
  3. F

New Project Lil Indian

Just picked up a new project frame. From the pic you can prob tell whats going to power this bad boy. Still in the planning on color and wheel size. Will update as I go along :hammer:
  4. F

Honda GX160

Engine runs perfect. Very low usage. ASKING $80 plus shipping. Reason for sale is its too big for my project. Cons: Output shaft is 3/4" keyed but is only 1.25" long. You will need to extend the shaft to mount a clutch or if you have a spare motor you can pull a crank from that. Thanks...
  5. F

4"Wheels

Need a pair of 4" wheels for my build:grind: must be willing to ship USPS. Thanks
  6. F

Trail Gote frame width

Can someone help me out with some dimensions. I need the width of the upper frame on the Luther trail gote. Please and thank you.
  7. F

Wtb tote gote frame

Looking for a complete roller frame. Engine and panels not needed. Must be willing to box and ship USPS. I will pay the cost of shipping. Also looking for a front and rear tote gote wheels and complete jackshaft setup with chains. If I cant get the frame I will just build a replica and...
  8. F

Rick Norris Minibike Build

Found this awesome minibike design online built by Rick Norris (Snowmangsx1100). Project Start Date: 8/31/12 I have been working on the frame parts and putting together a parts list. I will be building the frame around a Honda GX160. Plan to use 4" wheels, 12 tooth clutch, and a 28 rear tooth...
  9. F

Min Crank for clutch

I just got a GX160 from a friend and want to use it on my first minibike build that im working on. 1. Shaft is 3/4" and 1 1/4" Long. Will a standard clutch fit on this? 2. It does have a keyway but no bolt hole. I am planning to get one threaded in. Anyone know what size bolt should be...